No announcement yet.

match day thread. trial 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just play SBW off the bench, in the centres is madness and will cause massive defensive issues on that side of the field.

Comment

• The guy next to me asked SBW on Friday what position he was playing. In the second row was his reply. SBW asked to play half back but they knocked him back on the idea.

Comment

• SBW in the centres? SKD on the wing? LOL
        come one guys, we were just getting excited at how well we were going to go this year, then you throw out that rubbish.
        having sbw in the centres and skd on the wing means that (assuming rts is the other winger and mini is fullback or vice versa) both toups and mouldy will play reggies.
        yeah right.

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
          winning the penalty count 5-0 after 26 minutes, must be some kind of record for us.
          Did I read that the penalties went to us 6-2 in the first half and against us 2-8 in the second half? In other words, we STILL lost the penalties?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
            Did I read that the penalties went to us 6-2 in the first half and against us 2-8 in the second half? In other words, we STILL lost the penalties?
            That sounds about right. We certainly weren't up 5-0. We may have got 4 in a row though. But they caned us in the last 20 minutes, probably to even it up.

Comment

• If SBW starts in the centres with SKD on the wing then my hopes for Robinson will most certainly dip..why weaken 2 positions, potentially 3, for one player?

On the bench for Foundation Cup and performance dependent starting against Souffs. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roostarz View Post
                If SBW starts in the centres with SKD on the wing then my hopes for Robinson will most certainly dip..why weaken 2 positions, potentially 3, for one player?

On the bench for Foundation Cup and performance dependent starting against Souffs. Please.
                Where are you getting this info from not something that you have read on here I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                  Where are you getting this info from not something that you have read on here I hope.
                  see the last page or so. i thought the lemon goat posted idiotic things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                    Last few pages.
                    I think/hope it won't happen, but hypothetically if it did it would be ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roostarz View Post
                      Last few pages.
                      I think/hope it won't happen, but hypothetically if it did it would be ridiculous.
                      I don't want it to happen either but I've been told that it's being strongly considered as an option. Just crazy in my opinion.

Comment

• It's not a crazy option at all, particularly in attack. That's where he played in Union and spent a lot of his Dogs' time there too.

Comment

• Hey Yak how did Mitch Mamary go? Good workrate?

Also was Maloney still running lines off his forwards like he used to at the Warriors?

Comment

• This is the way it is (at this stage) - Sonny in the second row, on the right edge, with SDD outside him at right centre. Jennings will be the left centre. If a centre gets injured, next in line (while Moga is out) is RTS. And then someone will replace him on the wing.

Comment

• Mamary & Tago both starting front rowers, hit the ball up well. Good work rate with a few errors but made up pretty much straight away with a decent hit in defence to regain possession. Tago stood out between the two.

Maloney still there backing up. Although the game plan seemed to be more quick play the balls and less ball movement. Not many pushed passes most of the game. From memory not much second phase play either.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterMac View Post
                                Mamary & Tago both starting front rowers, hit the ball up well. Good work rate with a few errors but made up pretty much straight away with a decent hit in defence to regain possession. Tago stood out between the two.

Maloney still there backing up. Although the game plan seemed to be more quick play the balls and less ball movement. Not many pushed passes most of the game. From memory not much second phase play either.
                                Impossible for SBW. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X