match day thread. trial 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luckyman333 View Post
    Anyone bothered to give a detailed match report or how players played or something? lol.
    I heard the Roosters played like pussys. They would have won by heaps more if Anasta played & Jim Dymock was coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Be careful Chris. Wouldn't want to insult Souffs on LU or Bunniesman and BranVan300 will come after you with pitchforks.

Most precious fans in the league after St Merge of course(excluding our highly rated Tony the Wheel)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
        I heard the Roosters played like pussys. They would have won by heaps more if Anasta played & Jim Dymock was coach.
        Lmfaoo.

Comment

• What is going on

Has everyone got a good match report for us supporters who could'nt go to Gosford. A good win & nobody talking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geohood View Post
            Tigers were full strength too. Were Parra full strength? Looks like we were about at about 75% strength and our first trial with players alternating so great result.
            No way more like 55% strength. Manly had 3/4 players in their spine playing(Ballin, Foran, DCE). They also had the Lyon and Matai centre pairing, Choc before he was injured and both props. We had Pearce, Guerra, SBW and JWH missing.

Comment

• A breakdown on minutes played at fullback interests me, looking forward to some at game reports.

Sydney Roosters ‏@sydneyroosters
              We've checked in the sheds for you and can happily say that there are no injuries to report out of tonight's match
              Good news.
              Last edited by elo; 02-16-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                Souffs lost to the Knights 18 - 6 with this team -

Rabbitohs: 1. Greg Inglis 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Bryson Goodwin 4. Chris McQueen 5. Andrew Everingham 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds 8. George Burgess 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Sam Burgess 12. Ben Te’o 13. Michael Crocker (c)
                Interchange: 14. Nathan Peats 15. Jason Clark 16. Dave Tyrrell 17. Ben Lowe 18. Beau Champion 19. Josh Starling 20. Thomas Burgess 21. Apisai Koroisau 22. Justin Hunt 23. Kyle Turner 28. Luke Keary

lol@souffs?
                I've been lol at Souffs for my whole life so why not now. Every non-souffs fan has them in their top 4, don't ask me why.
                Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

• Originally posted by lemon_goat View Post
                  no way more like 55% strength. Manly had 3/4 players in their spine playing(ballin, foran, dce). They also had the lyon and matai centre pairing, choc before he was injured and both props. We had pearce, guerra, sbw and jwh missing.
                  & lod
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                    & lod
                    and SKD

Comment

• Originally posted by davos View Post
                      I've been lol at Souffs for my whole life so why not now. Every non-souffs fan has them in their top 4, don't ask me why.
                      Maybe because despite our loathing for them they are a good football team who went within a hamstring tear of playing in the GF last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                        Maybe because despite our loathing for them they are a good football team who went within a hamstring tear of playing in the GF last year.
                        Bingo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                          I forgot that.

Let me put it this way, if souffs ever win a GF while I'm still alive, then I'll run for PM.
                          Comment of the year:

Comment

I forgot that.

Let me put it this way, if souffs ever win a GF while I'm still alive, then I'll run for PM.
                            I hope I never see your name on the Ballot paper

Comment

I forgot that.

I seriously feel that the Roosters could play Souths in a GF over the next 2 years. It would be the sweetest to play them & win but it would be hell to play them & lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                                I seriously feel that the Roosters could play Souths in a GF over the next 2 years. It would be the sweetest to play them & win but it would be hell to play them & lose.
                                As bad as that travesty in 2010 or in 2004. I still hear sh1t from bullscum and dragqueen fans till today about those BS refereed games.
                                Comment of the year:

Comment

Working...
                                X