SBW to be rested for round 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have plenty of depth guys.

Consider us at full strength you will have SBW, Cordner, Guerra and Maubs who all play on the edges and 80 minutes. Then you have FPN and Bosden who can play both in the middle and on the edges.

Our prop/lock rotation is even stronger. JWH, Moa, Kennedy, Tasi, LOD, Arona, FPN, Bosden and Evans.

We are fine.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
      Pin this one on matty Johns, he is the one who sprouted this on the Grill team this morning
      Yeah Mario but also pin it on the dummies who bought it hook, line and sinker. Same as the Cordner rumour.

Comment

Danny Weidler has been on the money more often than not recently...

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
          We have plenty of depth guys.

Consider us at full strength you will have SBW, Cordner, Guerra and Maubs who all play on the edges and 80 minutes. Then you have FPN and Bosden who can play both in the middle and on the edges.

Our prop/lock rotation is even stronger. JWH, Moa, Kennedy, Tasi, LOD, Arona, FPN, Bosden and Evans.

We are fine.
          You are spot on mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
            Excellent. Never in doubt. It is amazing how so many here criticise the media endlessly but as soon as some idiot farts on twitter or someone heard something from someone who hears something from someone then some goose is on this forum spreading the same bullshit. l
            So I read on Twitter from someone who is employed to report on NRL news that SBW is out and I come to a discussion forum to discuss with other Roosters fans. But I'm a goose?

Righto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimorphic View Post
              So I read on Twitter from someone who is employed to report on NRL news that SBW is out and I come to a discussion forum to discuss with other Roosters fans. But I'm a goose?

Righto.
              mate if you think that Twitter or for that matter most people "reporting" on the NRL are reliable then I can't help you. The list of wrongly reported "facts" is endless. I may too old school but I consider Twitter a shitstain on the universe.

Comment

I think some of you need to take a Bex and have a good lie down. The club has until an hour and a half before kick off to make changes so this will he or won't he nonsense will go on for at least another day or two. This just proves my point that boys gossip more than girls too...Just calm down everybody..Personally, I don't care which 17 boys take the field for us as long as they try their level best and have pride in the jersey..oh and shut those Burgess Brothers up once and for all. One of them is now twittering on about us being over the cap..this coming from the family who were given accomodation (in the eastern suburbs no less) upon their arrival from merry old England, which is not part of Souths juniors territory last time I looked..
                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimorphic View Post
                  Danny Weidler has been on the money more often than not recently...
                  Yeah like when he said Josh Papali WILL join Parramatta....

Comment

mate if you think that Twitter or for that matter most people "reporting" on the NRL are reliable then I can't help you. The list of wrongly reported "facts" is endless. I may too old school but I consider Twitter a shitstain on the universe.
                    I'm with you TCB..
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Never said it was reliable but I can promise when something of interest is posted on it by someone in the media I'm always going to come to a fan discussion board and have a discussion with other fans about it.

Can't see an issue with that.

Comment

Yeah Mario but also pin it on the dummies who bought it hook, line and sinker. Same as the Cordner rumour.
                        What's the Cordner rumor? That he is injured? He is injured and won't play this week. SBW will...

Comment

Originally posted by punky rooster View Post
                          Yeah like when he said Josh Papali WILL join Parramatta....
                          As did most other reporters,considering he did sign a 3 year contract with Parra.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                            What's the Cordner rumor? That he is injured? He is injured and won't play this week. SBW will...
                            mate ask Fletch. He seems to be at one with the Twitterverse or whatever they call it. He was injured, healthy, injured, healthy ... You get the idea.

Comment

FPN will start at Lock.

SBW off the bench.
                              Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

mate ask Fletch. He seems to be at one with the Twitterverse or whatever they call it. He was injured, healthy, injured, healthy ... You get the idea.

TCB, Cordner does have an AC joint injury, he was in a sling after the foundation cup, I have no idea how serious the injury is or whether he will/will not play on thursday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X