LOD is out, Arona in.

Comment

LOD out
      Arona in

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post
        LOD out
        Arona in
        I understand why Arona is first pick to replace LOD but geez I would much prefer Isaac Liu. He looks stronger, quicker, smarter, is a far superior offloader (as good as FPN imo, bit different offloading style though) and has a bit of ball play in him. Would be the perfect replacement for FPN after 20 mins I reckon. Would get his work done and is super solid in defence with the stupid penalties that Arona gives away without fail. A fair bit bigger than Arona too so could easily match Lima and George Burgess for muscle if asked to come on in the front row. I don't think Arona is a bad player, just Liu is a lot better imo. Big game for your debut I guess.

Comment

Geezfew backs back and lod is already injured! Great investment really.
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Arona is a bit of a pinup boy but I'm a bit surprised too.

He must be a good trainer and attitude to keep getting picked.

Comment

LOD had his calf muscle heavily bandaged at the final training run, maybe this is the reason he is out, said it at the time the 3 for 1 swap LOD for Cherro/Symonds/Takairangi was a dumb idea.

not a big fan of Arona, fingers crossed Tasi isn't too far away we will really miss he impact off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                Arona is a bit of a pinup boy but I'm a bit surprised too.

He must be a good trainer and attitude to keep getting picked.
                Arona is very underated IMO.

Also, where has it been reported that LOD is out? Can't find anything on this.
                Originally posted by turk-283
                Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

I'm personally ready to slash my wrists cos pLOD may be out for round 1 of a 24 round comp and after all we have lost 3 back rowers who were wonderful people off the field.

That's it.

I'm backing us for the spoon now.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X