Where does guerra fit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does guerra fit???

I must say after watching the game i cant see where guerra would fit back in unless its in mortimors bench spot.

Muabs played solidly in both defence and attack

oddonel was strong

cords and sbw played well

moa fpn kenndy and JWH did there jobs - would have liked to see JWH and kennedy with more meters up the middle

.... only other place i could suggest is SKD out and SBW to centre cause lets face it mini aint getting the sack this season.

He should take Mortimers bench spot.....and hopefully Mortimer takes Friends starting spot.

Comment

He's ahead of LOD. He looked off the pace for mine.

Comment

hey may have been off the pace. what pissed me off was how he holds onto the opposition defense in tackles trying to milk a penalty.

you cant say the 128m he ran wasnt helpful. more then the rest of the forwards

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluetill_i_die View Post
          hey may have been off the pace. what pissed me off was how he holds onto the opposition defense in tackles trying to milk a penalty.
          It pissed you off that he was trying to balance out the penalty count.....
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluetill_i_die View Post

Fair play to him if he ran that. I find it hard to believe. Will have to watch it again.

Comment

Guerra should take Cordners spot and Cordner should get surgery to fix his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                It pissed you off that he was trying to balance out the penalty count.....
                he may have got one penalty from it but he slowed our play the ball down 15 times. i know what id rather.....

Comment

Interesting. Where would Taka and Symonds fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Spanner in the works View Post
                    Interesting. Where would Taka and Symonds fit?
                    theyd fit thru anything the skinny pricks

Comment

1 loss and our team is in disarray and needs Brad Taka, Tom Symonds and Anthony Cherrington to succeed.

1 win and there is no room for first grade options such as Aiden Guerra.

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                        1 loss and our team is in disarray and needs Brad Taka, Tom Symonds and Anthony Cherrington to succeed.

Lol, welcome to The Chookpen maaaaaaaaaate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Guerra will be in the mix , the team is a squad of 25 or more for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post

Actually no this is not the case. It has nothing to do with the win it was a simple question. Is guerra in and if so how?

Comment

Thats a nice problem Robbo has with the back row .Where do i fit aiden gurrea?Just about every coach in the comp would like to have that problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X