Sbw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sbw

yes fellas i know its only rnd 2 but this guy is a legend . played full 80 mins didnt stuff up once tonight, defended well and did some good hit ups and of course that magical offload to jennings. considering its his 2nd game back he played awesome. also i wish he smashed that fat prick hurrell! then again we dont want him suspended haha!

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
    yes fellas i know its only rnd 2 but this guy is a legend . played full 80 mins didnt stuff up once tonight, defended well and did some good hit ups and of course that magical offload to jennings. considering its his 2nd game back he played awesome. also i wish he smashed that fat prick hurrell! then again we dont want him suspended haha!
    I was thinking the exact same lol. I'm like "Yeah smash him!" then I thought "Oh wait.. No, don't throw a punch!"

Comment

He stripped Hurrell and even though he was offside it was still a victory to SBW.

Comment

SBW is Rugby League through-and-through...

I too was very pleased with his game tonight, notwithstanding that wonderful classic Sonny Bill pass to Jennings which almost won the match for us...

Sonny, despite 5-years out of the game, is clearly Rugby League 100%... nothing that goes on out there on the Rugby League paddock is alien to SBW...

He knows exactly what he's doing, where to place himself for a run, how to get back into defensive positions, how to hang onto the ball in a tackle and to get up and play the ball...

OK our game, on the surface, is a relatively simple game to play... but there are nuances that converts from Rugby always took time to get a hang of in the past... clearly that is not a problem with SBW...

Now, Sonny is a supremely gifted athelete at whatever he tries his hand at, and maybe he will head back to Rugger for their 2015 World Cup... but I would just like to say this:

Sonny Bill Williams IS Rugby League through-and-through... and we saw it tonight already...

League is Sonny's game, and Sonny is League...

Uncle Nick and co, do what has to be done to keep Sonny in the Greatest Game of All!

Comment

Heard SBW say on tv that it will take several weeks to settle back in to league. Well, after 2 rounds he is doing well.
          A friend in NZ told me the Rugby Union don't want him back for the World Cup because he walked out on rugby ....... well that can only be good news for the Roosters if it's true.
          Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Loved Sonny's game; he is coming along nicely and that pec of his certainly got a thorough examination.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

No sign of nassar or mundine at paddo as yet either , thats a good thing!

Comment

He is warming up nicely Absolute peach of a pass to Jennings who was denied a fair try by a blind touch judge
                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

I agree with all of u. Very happy with him. Seems to be playing a lot closer to the action than he was with the Dogs. I'd rather see him wider, ala the offload to Jennings.
                  Maybe it was the wet and slippery conditions.
                  Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

$BW is coming along very nicely. I love the fact he played the full 80 minutes. That pass to Jennings is exactly the reason Nick brought him to the club.

Comment

Working...
                    X