I hate the vermin loving ref scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the vermin loving ref scum

how do the vermin pricks go from the best behaved team giving away 1 penalty in 60 mins against us to giving 10 penalties away to the sharks in the same time!!!!! WTF????????

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluetill_i_die View Post
    how do the vermin pricks go from the best behaved team giving away 1 penalty in 60 mins against us to giving 10 penalties away to the sharks in the same time!!!!! WTF????????
    I noticed exactly the same thing as well.

As has been said previously, it is truely amazing how teams become so well disciplined when they play the roosters.
    Originally posted by turk-283
    Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Pure coincidence I'm sure

Actually the establishment are embarrassed for the sharks I think and were ready to give them a go.

Comment

Credit to the sharks, they played an open expansive game against Souths, they went wide early made yards than went back up the middle, Souths couldn't slow them down in the middle of the ruck so they became frustrated and tried to slow players down with hands in the ruck and leg pulls. It was a great strategy against a dominant pack.

Comment

sharks used the off load and second phase to upset the rabble.

11 penalties the rabble gave away compared to 1 the previous week . i put it down to a 10 day turn around must of brought out a bit of lazyness...... what a farken joke......perfect to shit disaplin in one round of footy......

but alas on the other hand we gave away 6 on saturday and the bros gave up 8
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I loved the missed forward passed call which almost resulted in a try, then the next play Carney gets pulled for a good pass as forward..

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
              ... but alas on the other hand we gave away 6 on saturday and the bros gave up 8
              I thought it was the other way around?
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by ocey View Post
                I loved the missed forward passed call which almost resulted in a try, then the next play Carney gets pulled for a good pass as forward..
                That call on Carney's pass was a shocker, he even deliberately angled his hands so that the only way the ball could come out of them was backward, the pass was a beaut. These referees still don't look at the hands, only where the ball's path starts and finishes, dopes.

Comment

Originally posted by elo:287268
                  Originally posted by ocey View Post
                  That call on Carney's pass was a shocker, he even deliberately angled his hands so that the only way the ball could come out of them was backward, the pass was a beaut. These referees still don't look at the hands, only where the ball's path starts and finishes, dopes.
                  If anderson fixes one thing I hope it is the forward pass rulings.

Just let em go unless bleedin obvious and actually thrown forward from the hands...I despise the touchies ruling on these... almost always pull up a fair and great ball.

Comment

do what souffs do and just kick for all your tries
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Way to miss the point guys.

Souffs proved last night that penalties don't mean shit if you can defend them. The Sharks had ample opportunities to score the winner but came up short, a lot due to having Robson as a half and Carney was diabolical at times, but Souffs defended their penalties very well.

Manly are another example of a team who can defend penalties against them, I wish we had a sliver of their steel.

Chook.

Comment

Chook, its pretty easy to defend penalties when the opposition is only completing at 60%. 24 from 40 is pretty poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                          Chook, its pretty easy to defend penalties when the opposition is only completing at 60%. 24 from 40 is pretty poor.
                          Doesn't good defence lead to turnovers?

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                            Way to miss the point guys.

Souffs proved last night that penalties don't mean shit if you can defend them. The Sharks had ample opportunities to score the winner but came up short, a lot due to having Robson as a half and Carney was diabolical at times, but Souffs defended their penalties very well.

Manly are another example of a team who can defend penalties against them, I wish we had a sliver of their steel.

Chook.
                            Its all in the calves blood Chook,along with what ever was in their needles...

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                              Doesn't good defence lead to turnovers?
                              You really think all their dropped ball was a result of Souths excellent defence?

Comment

Working...
                              X