Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the chookpen

Hi guys

I'm a second year member of the chookpen and I have visitors comin over and I want them to come to the game with me and come into the pen, my question is do they all need to be members to come in the pen or as long as 1 family member has it we can all go in?
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

I'm sure if they registered here and then posted sensible comments, they'd be allowed in the Chookpen forum....
    Hang on, scrap the sensible comments bit and they'd fit right in.
    Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Th game chookpen not to forum lol

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
        Hi guys

I'm a second year member of the chookpen and I have visitors comin over and I want them to come to the game with me and come into the pen, my question is do they all need to be members to come in the pen or as long as 1 family member has it we can all go in?
        It's a members only area. So all need to be members. They can purchase GA or Away area tickets and sit right alongside the Chookpen. You can also sit there with your membership

Comment

you can buy chookpen seats on game day if you have two passes at least you can sneak them in one by one .Too easy
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer86 View Post
            It's a members only area. So all need to be members. They can purchase GA or Away area tickets and sit right alongside the Chookpen. You can also sit there with your membership
            Thank you , that's a shame nothing beats sitting in the heart of the chookpen

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
              you can buy chookpen seats on game day if you have two passes at least you can sneak them in one by one .Too easy

Hehe or the old come in from the side manoeuvre

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                Hi guys

You can buy tickets for the chookpen.Im taking 2 mates for the game this week as well and bought 2 chookpen tickets on ticketek. It was $33 each.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_sta View Post
                  You can buy tickets for the chookpen.Im taking 2 mates for the game this week as well and bought 2 chookpen tickets on ticketek. It was $33 each.
                  Oh they still do that? I knew they did this a few years ago but didn't realise it was still offered

Comment

if you have two passes at least you can sneak them in one by one .Too easy
                    Awesome, encourage people to sneak in. Should have just bought a $99 general admission membership and snuck into the chookpen instead of paying $200+ to sit there

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer86:287577
                      if you have two passes at least you can sneak them in one by one .Too easy
                      Awesome, encourage people to sneak in. Should have just bought a $99 general admission membership and snuck into the chookpen instead of paying $200+ to sit there
                      I payed the 200 odd and I don't sit in there, so consider it even petal.....

Comment

the usual trick is to walk along to bay 35 the pen via the ga area and hope none asks to see your ticket? depends on the game and size of the crowd i suppose?

Comment

Whilst the question is genuine enough, I don't think we should encourage non Chook Pen people (ie. those without Chook Pen tickets to sneak into our area.
                          Want to sit in the Chook Pen buy a Chook Pen ticket, otherwise sit elsewhere.

Comment

I think a one off visitor...esp if easts fans...should be welcomed if there's a spare chair.

The ones that i don't agree with are season ticket holders lending their pass to mates who are opposition fans...as sat next to me for our South's game.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                              the usual trick is to walk along to bay 35 the pen via the ga area and hope none asks to see your ticket? depends on the game and size of the crowd i suppose?
                              well if its good enough for opposition supporters, suppose its ok for chook supporters.

Comment

Working...
                              X