• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justjuice1992 View Post
    Brett Suttor is the ref.
    go away you flip

Comment

Originally posted by justjuice1992 View Post
      Oops, still haven't got used to thursday footy, plus I had a day off so I lost track of the days I guess. I meant saturday.
      so Juicy since you don't even know what day it is does this mean you are a referee? Are you gunning for someone's job?

Comment

Every Try will go to the Video Referee and yet he will pick on JWH and Friend the entire game and make no sense of his explanations to Minicheillo.....

I am not confident about this game just because of this sole reason.

Comment

Jennings first hat trick tomorrow
          "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
            Jennings first hat trick tomorrow
            Dude I prefer this kind of prediction to some guy who doesn't know what day it is saying the refs are going to get us. go Chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
              Every Try will go to the Video Referee and yet he will pick on JWH and Friend the entire game and make no sense of his explanations to Minicheillo.....

I am not confident about this game just because of this sole reason.
              You've just got to love the new system in place where before the ref sends up a decision for the video ref to check a try, he gives his opinion whether he thinks its a try or not. That way the ref every time he sends up a decision for a possible Roosters try he can say that he thinks that it is a no try, so that if the video ref isn't 100% sure the decision will be sent back to the ref to go with his original thought of no try. We have already been screwed over by this new bull$hit system with the Jenning's no try which was a try. How the f**k can the ref (or touchie) give an opinion when he is too far back behind the play?? What should be happening is that if the ref/touchie is not sure then say to the video ref that they are unsure, so then the onus is on the video ref, which in the Jenning's situation it should have been called benefit of the doubt try!

You can also bet your bottom dollar that we will get screwed over plenty of times with the refs always saying that they think it is a try when going up to the video ref on possible tries against us!
              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

No repeat sets.

Comment

We will win 13+

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
                    We will win 13+
                    Geez you're confident

Comment

You can just tell we will improve week by week and this week is another week of improvment so yes we will win

Be confident and be proud

GO YOU CHOOKISS!!

Comment

We win tomorrow night because we bust them up the middle, we hang onto the ball we dont give away penalties we play a simple tight and we defend.
                        " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

we will own them
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

We certainly should win with the broncs having hodges out and being a home game. The broncs are nothing special this year, I see them finishing around 8th spot. We would have to lose this game ourselves with an ordinary performance for the broncs to beat us. The way we are traveling at the moment I don't see us blowing them off the park though.
                            The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
                              You've just got to love the new system in place where before the ref sends up a decision for the video ref to check a try, he gives his opinion whether he thinks its a try or not. That way the ref every time he sends up a decision for a possible Roosters try he can say that he thinks that it is a no try, so that if the video ref isn't 100% sure the decision will be sent back to the ref to go with his original thought of no try. We have already been screwed over by this new bull$hit system with the Jenning's no try which was a try. How the f**k can the ref (or touchie) give an opinion when he is too far back behind the play?? What should be happening is that if the ref/touchie is not sure then say to the video ref that they are unsure, so then the onus is on the video ref, which in the Jenning's situation it should have been called benefit of the doubt try!

You can also bet your bottom dollar that we will get screwed over plenty of times with the refs always saying that they think it is a try when going up to the video ref on possible tries against us!
                              Oracle you need to get off the computer more and watch the news or read the SMH. There is no more benefit of the doubt decisions. They either say he scored or he didn't. I can honestly say that while Jennings probably got the ball down you could not see it on any replay so the video ref was right in calling a no try. You play that in real time and it looks like a no try any day of the week. Fair call I say. If that was the warriors and they awarded that everyone would be blowing up deluxe

Comment

i think to boys are due to show the nrl what we are about this year and send some shock waves back to drongos hq.
                                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X