No announcement yet.

We lose tomorrow because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet, the right side is still not selected yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
      Not yet, the right side is still not selected yet.
      No problem.Our left side will carve them up anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
        Oracle you need to get off the computer more and watch the news or read the SMH. There is no more benefit of the doubt decisions. They either say he scored or he didn't. I can honestly say that while Jennings probably got the ball down you could not see it on any replay so the video ref was right in calling a no try. You play that in real time and it looks like a no try any day of the week. Fair call I say. If that was the warriors and they awarded that everyone would be blowing up deluxe
        I know Rooboy that there is no more benefit of the doubt decisions, what I am getting at is that Jennings no try was a perfect example of how there should be benefit of the doubt in the situation where the ref has no idea cause he is not in a good position to see. The Jenning no try shows that the new system is flawed, as it is forcing refs to make a decision when he has no idea because he is just guessing due to being to far behind the play to get a view at it. How is that good for the game??

You could see it on the 'slow motion' replay that Jennings got the ball down on the line (maybe you need to go to opsm along with the video ref or get a new tv), it's just that with this new system in place it allows the video ref to take the soft cock option of referring the decision back to the ref to avoid any possible backlash after some awful decisions last year by incompetent video refs. It effectively takes the heat off the video ref.
        The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
          I know Rooboy that there is no more benefit of the doubt decisions, what I am getting at is that Jennings no try was a perfect example of how there should be benefit of the doubt in the situation where the ref has no idea cause he is not in a good position to see. The Jenning no try shows that the new system is flawed, as it is forcing refs to make a decision when he has no idea because he is just guessing due to being to far behind the play to get a view at it. How is that good for the game??

You could see it on the 'slow motion' replay that Jennings got the ball down on the line (maybe you need to go to opsm along with the video ref or get a new tv), it's just that with this new system in place it allows the video ref to take the soft cock option of referring the decision back to the ref to avoid any possible backlash after some awful decisions last year by incompetent video refs. It effectively takes the heat off the video ref.
          Mate my vision is good and the tv works pretty well too. ill watch it again but I never saw the ball on the line.
          I think that you will find that the refs are actuall getting a lot of the on field calls right when they send it upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
            Mate my vision is good and the tv works pretty well too. ill watch it again but I never saw the ball on the line.
            I think that you will find that the refs are actuall getting a lot of the on field calls right when they send it upstairs.
            Fair enough mate, I don't want to get into a slanging match with you. My main concern when it comes to us, is that it gives refs another opportunity to screw us over. I can easily see every Roosters try that the ref sends up to the video ref having the ref saying that he thinks that it is a no try and on the flip side every possible try against us having the ref saying that he thinks that it is a try.

Refs love the bull$cum and $ouff$, and this new system just gives the refs another opportunity to help them out as well! Geez the video ref helped the bull$cum out last night!!
            The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Comment

So we are gonna lose already. Optimist!
              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Fair enough mate, I don't want to get into a slanging match with you. My main concern when it comes to us, is that it gives refs another opportunity to screw us over. I can easily see every Roosters try that the ref sends up to the video ref having the ref saying that he thinks that it is a no try and on the flip side every possible try against us having the ref saying that he thinks that it is a try.

Refs love the bull$cum and $ouff$, and this new system just gives the refs another opportunity to help them out as well! Geez the video ref helped the bull$cum out last night!!
                All good oracle, not after a slanging match either.
                Mate I don't buy into the whole ref conspiracy theory. We get penalised because our discipline is shit house and when your not traveling well you tend to get less of the 50-50 calls go your way as do some of the howlers. The better we play and the better disciplined we are will see those 50-50 calls go our way.
                That obstruction call was a joke last night. There should be no written law about obstruction only common sense to be used

Comment

I'm with you mate. Been saying it for 2-3 years now. wished Anastsa had more bottle as a captain to be stronger with the referees.
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                    So we are gonna lose already. Optimist!
                    Language John! You know such words don't go down well in these parts.... positivity is another not allowed...
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Top post Rooboy. If we are good enough, we can beat any team, along with any referee...

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                        I'm with you mate. Been saying it for 2-3 years now. wished Anastsa had more bottle as a captain to be stronger with the referees.
                        Speaking of him, it was really weird watching him last night for the tigpies. He was taking hit ups from tap restarts like a prop would and packing into scrums like a prop. Imo he didn't look all that happy, what a shame, I really feel sorry for the dude.

Comment

Originally posted by justjuice1992 View Post
                          Brett Suttor is the ref.
                          How did we go yesterday...did we lose or win??
                          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

So we lose the penalty count but have the heart to win the game,that's all that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by parkway_drive View Post
                              how did we go yesterday...did we lose or win??
                              emo

Comment

Working...
                              X