Maloney on the Footy Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crow View Post
    I'm sick of Beau Ryan going to Parramatta Mall & taking advantage of the homeless & people with little English for the sake of a couple of laughs.His Ryan Report last note was terrible.
    Did he get you at the mall once

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
      Archies...they were the days.

I remember seeing Gillmeister there on a Thursday night...he was playing Souffs on the Friday night.

He duly had a shocker. Does anyone else remember that game?
      Those were the days..

Gilly & Trewhella were Archies locals..$1 drink Wednesday's would see the whole team there..

The good old days..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
        His partner said he has an arse fetish
        And Sonny is a 10 out of 10

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
          Archies...they were the days.

I remember seeing Gillmeister there on a Thursday night...he was playing Souffs on the Friday night.

He duly had a shocker. Does anyone else remember that game?
          Did you head down to Randi Wixs from Archies?

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
            Those were the days..

Gilly & Trewhella were Archies locals..$1 drink Wednesday's would see the whole team there..

The good old days..
            Thursday was a big night as well from memory, used to see Gus there very late, and also that Ian "Chook" Herron

Comment

Also Annabells was popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
                Did you head down to Randi Wixs from Archies?
                It was the other way around for us..

On Sunday nights it was Clowey Hotel,Randi's then Archies..

Then work..

Comment

Maloney is on the same wave length as our great 5/8 Freddy surely?

Comment

Originally posted by tony the wheel View Post
                    Thursday was a big night as well from memory, used to see Gus there very late, and also that Ian "Chook" Herron
                    Plenty of players went there..

Dave Cruikshank & Darren Brown from lol@50uFF$ were there a lot..You couldn't keep Sandy Campbell out of the place..

Mike McLean was another Roosters Archies local..

Comment

Originally posted by tony the wheel:288192
                      Those were the days..

The good old days..
                      I remember Ian Herron playing for the Umina Bunnies a few years back and he was one of the softest ****s you've ever seen.

The Central Coast comp isn't really renowned for it's toughness anyway, but I fair dinkum watched this bloke refuse to get off his wing and go to fullback one day and he carried on like a spoilt 12 year old kid.

What a muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
                        And Sonny is a 10 out of 10
                        I laughed at that, times his showers so he has them when Sonny is having his. If SBW doesn't re-sign for 2014 we know why.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
                          I remember Ian Herron playing for the Umina Bunnies a few years back and he was one of the softest ****s you've ever seen.

The Central Coast comp isn't really renowned for it's toughness anyway, but I fair dinkum watched this bloke refuse to get off his wing and go to fullback one day and he carried on like a spoilt 12 year old kid.

What a muppet.
                          MG played for the Umina Bunnies didn't he??..

I'm sure he went there when he got kicked out for getting on the hong kongs...

Comment

Plenty of players went there..

Dave Cruikshank & Darren Brown from lol@50uFF$ were there a lot..You couldn't keep Sandy Campbell out of the place..

Mike McLean was another Roosters Archies local..
                            Steve Deacon was a regular also.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by tony the wheel View Post
                              at the SFS many years back a mate and myself were given 2 pads full of entries to fill out for the halftime kickoff run by 2MMM I think. We sat there for an hour furiously filling them out, put them in the entry box, and my mate got drawn out.

Had his first kick from in front for $100, and it hit the post and went through. Has his second kick halfway out towards the touchline for $2000, and kicked it. So then he had a kick for $80,000 from the touchline, and the announcer guy said to him "how do you feel about kicking for $80,000 in front of 40,000 people" (it was a semi) and he replied, "I guess everyone gets $2 each if I make it". Got a huge laugh from the crowd

His effort from the touchline was a disgrace, but because they'd raced through the whole process pretty quickly, the announcer said "Should we give him another shot?", and the crowd screamed "YES"

For his 2nd attempt he reverted to the straight on toe bash style kick. I was sitting almost directly behind the kick, and as he struck it and it left the boot sweetly, I leapt to my feet an shouted "He's kicked it!". But fark me it faded just slightly and missed to the right by about 2 metres at the most. Had the distance too.

We still had a pretty big night at The Royal then Archies
                              Classic mate.

I remember all those joints everyone mentioned and no one mentioned the Cockers (Cock n Bull), The Tea Gardens, Players and (Billys) Billy the Pigs.

I'd end up down at The Bondi Hotel, Beach Club or The Kiwi Bar.

Great times.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the video of it? The msn one doesn't work and I missed it yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X