i will be..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will be..

In the chookpen at todays game. That is all!

pat the asian man on the back , and tell him thanks for getting the boys the win in nz.

he would have to be without doubt the roosters biggest supporter. every game every year no matter where
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

rp your referring to wayne a bloody good guy whos passionate about both the roosters and newtown, a man im honoured to call friend!

Comment

I will unfortunately miss the game tonight live, I've got a mates birthday dinner.

Watching score updates on my phone will have to do. I'll watch the recording on Fox when I get home.

Comment

chris i assume youl be sitting near mario? if so id love to introduce myself?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
            rp your referring to wayne a bloody good guy whos passionate about both the roosters and newtown, a man im honoured to call friend!
            I`ve met Wayne a few times as well.He is a lovely bloke.Where ever the Roosters team are,bet your last dollar he will be there as well...

Comment

I'm working the funds issue out to hopefully fly across from Perth for the Bulldogs game.

Comment

I'll b there tonight but not in the pen I'm going with some mates and some are Brisbane supports. I might try sit next to the pen so we can all put shit on them lol. I'll have to meet some of you guys from the pen as I normally go to the football alone
                3rd year season member
                Life long supporter
                I will be a rooster for life

Comment

I will be at the game tonight...I just got my membership (just a bronze this year). I normally take the family alas there have been probs at home so I got the single membership. I am going with my brother who is a member who sits in reserved seating on the Western side.

When I used to go with my family my daughters always wanted to sit as near to the chookpen as possible...cos you guys are great
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

ill be there. bay 13 right next to the tunnel.

Comment

Wow .... remember that guy since I was a kid. Playing footy as a junior we would get the free memberships for cronulla sharks games being in the sutho comp and I always remember wayne when we played sharks at shark park. Growing up he is one rooster fan that stands our for me that I will never forget.

Comment

Who is Wayne? Is that the Asian guy who sits 1/4 way down the front on the side?
                        3rd year season member
                        Life long supporter
                        I will be a rooster for life

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                          In the chookpen at todays game. That is all!
                          About time !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

yep see you all in the pen, about to leave home now

Comment

Working...
                            X