Sonny Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
    Players have to run with him at every opportunity. At the moment they need to support him, especially the halves and Mini. Every time he has the ball he is capable of popping or passing the ball. Even in defense he is incredible. He is always looking to make a one on one strip in most tackles.
    and some people didn't even want him here.

Comment

are people stil scared sbw is going to walk out on us mid season?
      he walked out on the bulldogs in 2008 after they had posted 4 wins from 15 games and were sitting second last on the table.

Comment

where is filthyralph?????

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
          where is filthyralph?????
          Over at Goeasts.com
          Was filthy with his banning a while back. The first one(for hijacking threads) he accepted but believes the second was in warranted.
          We miss you Ralphy (well some of us anyway). I wonder if he would chow down on a piece of that humble pie that's going around

Comment

Worth every cent. He was outstanding and only getting better every game.

SBW can be the difference between top 4 and title.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
              are people stil scared sbw is going to walk out on us mid season?
              he walked out on the bulldogs in 2008 after they had posted 4 wins from 15 games and were sitting second last on the table.
              This is not everyone's concern.
              The media circus that came/is with SBW is an ongoing concern for me, and has always been the reason I was against the signing.
              At the moment it's settled & I hope that it stays that way because he has been great value to date & improving with each & every game.

Comment

Just remember that SBW does not go looking for the attention. It comes to him. What do you do? From what I have seen of him, he comes across as an intelligent, shy, and considerate young man. What more do they want?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                  Just remember that SBW does not go looking for the attention. It comes to him. What do you do? From what I have seen of him, he comes across as an intelligent, shy, and considerate young man. What more do they want?
                  He even said it himself that the media seems to sensationalise everything he has to say. You can tell he just wants to settle back and get back into his work. Been a lot quieter now on the whole circus and im glad he's settling in well

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
                    He even said it himself that the media seems to sensationalise everything he has to say. You can tell he just wants to settle back and get back into his work. Been a lot quieter now on the whole circus and im glad he's settling in well
                    Give it 2 more weeks, lead up to the dogs games is going to be MASSIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                      Give it 2 more weeks, lead up to the dogs games is going to be MASSIVE.
                      and as predicted prior to Round 1, Barba will play. It will be in HIS best interest of course.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
                        Pity we only have him for one year
                        He'll be here for 2 minimum. A third might be tough depends what we do. But i can see an easy 2.
                        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

My concern with SBW is more his knee injury. He looked in quite a bit of pain in the second half and was favouring it when he came off after the game. Apparently he needs to get it iced up after every game as the pain is quite bad and it is something he is going to have to live with for the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                            This is not everyone's concern.
                            The media circus that came/is with SBW is an ongoing concern for me, and has always been the reason I was against the signing.
                            At the moment it's settled & I hope that it stays that way because he has been great value to date & improving with each & every game.
                            What media circus?
                            Right now all I'm seeing is bigger crowds, wins on the board and SBW putting in his best for the RWB.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                              What media circus?
                              Right now all I'm seeing is bigger crowds, wins on the board and SBW putting in his best for the RWB.
                              Were you asleep at the start of the year?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                                He'll be here for 2 minimum. A third might be tough depends what we do. But i can see an easy 2.
                                Yep this is what I believe too. If Sonny gives us his best for two years no one can complain about that. Who knows what happens after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X