Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melon knows his stuff....the Greek Mafia own him

Comment

Having him play 80 min week in week out at the start of the year could just be a ploy to get him back into the swing of things. I don't want to see him burn out coming into the finals though. I hope TR give's him a couple of 15min spells in the coming weeks. A fit and firing SBW will make a difference later in the season. Him,jenko and Maloney are the three who can spark something out of nothing in a big game

Comment

One of the best signings ever and I think management have looked after him and will continue to do so whereas unlike when he was at the bullscum scoundrels .

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
          Having him play 80 min week in week out at the start of the year could just be a ploy to get him back into the swing of things. I don't want to see him burn out coming into the finals though. I hope TR give's him a couple of 15min spells in the coming weeks. A fit and firing SBW will make a difference later in the season. Him,jenko and Maloney are the three who can spark something out of nothing in a big game
          Burn out? He was fully capable of playing 80minutes in the past and i think he's fully capable of doing it now as well. He hasn't signed on for all that long, i think he's gonna give it a big crack every single game without burn out tbh

Comment

I still believe he left the dogs back then because all along he wasn't happy that we chose Anasta, O'Meally, Myles and not him. He wanted to be a Rooster all along.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
              I still believe he left the dogs back then because all along he wasn't happy that we chose Anasta, O'Meally, Myles and not him. He wanted to be a Rooster all along.
              He was unhappy because he was convinced to stay at the Canterbury Bulldogs for less than his worth - and his potential offer at our club - to help the club build a strong future by sacrificing salary to stay together by close friends such as Willie Mason who immediately signed with us at first chance he could get. He was lied to and quite frankly easily taken advantage of which is why his dealings with Khoder Nasser have always been about getting the most out of Sonny Bill's on field talent and off field marketability and had he listened to himself and not others he would have been a Rooster many years ago.

Comment

Working...
              X