Skd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skd

What is robbo going to do with him, really he's defence is ordinary at best and he still has the tendency to crab
    across field in attack. i am of the opinion he should swap with rts .

rts played in the centres during the second half.

Comment

But he did have a good year in 2010. When is the last time this bloke made a clean break. He sure knows his way to the try line. He will not pass the ball to RTS because he is 1. a hog and 2. has no idea how to. Newtown will be good for him.
      Last edited by The Sack; 03-24-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Don't forget to mention the fact that he hasn't been trying to get on the outside of his man. Rather he always elects to go inside which causes him to crab. He should tuna wide line and rts should cut back on him if necessary. There have been a few opportunities to create a 2-1 in nice space but he automatically runs in when the defender pushes up on him instead of trying to beat him with a fend or bump. He could have done it 2 or 3 times to jack read last night but he didn't. Maybe he is down on confidence??!

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1:288936
          Our attack looked better when Rts went to centre. Created a few half chances, SKD would be better on the wing cutting back inwards off his right foot. Least he wouldnt get put into touch either. And he can finish off nicely most of the time if he doesn't drop the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterMac View Post
            Our attack looked better when Rts went to centre. Created a few half chances, SKD would be better on the wing cutting back inwards off his right foot. Least he wouldnt get put into touch either. And he can finish off nicely most of the time if he doesn't drop the ball.
            and what? were going to have him going back on the last tackle to catch bombs and return the ball?
            yeah... right.

Comment

Remember last week we was a diamond so this week he was rock.
              But I am amazed at the improvement with his defense. A+ for turning this around in the off-season.
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                Remember last week we was a diamond so this week he was rock.
                But I am amazed at the improvement with his defense. A+ for turning this around in the off-season.
                Brisbane got on his outside twice this game. RTS prevented a try by knocking the ball down and we scrambled well for the other.

He is tackling more with his shoulder which is is pleasing but he is still the weakest defender in the NRL next to Sandow. 6 of the 8 tries we have conceded this year being on his side testify to that.

Last week he was decent but nowhere near diamonds. He is having an average season considering how our pigs are rolling. Just look at our left side and how it is flourishing. Our right is almost inept.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                  No he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubai View Post
                    No he didn't.
                    yes he did.

Comment

No he didn't.
                      let me rephrase.
                      rts played in the centres AT TIMES during the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                        let me rephrase.
                        rts played in the centres AT TIMES during the second half.
                        Nope.

Comment

Nope.
                          yes he did.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1:289042
                            Nope.
                            yes he did.
                            It was one play !!

And that was becoz of RTS hitting the ball up !!

Comment

SKD is trying, but I lost count of how many times against the broncos he flat out missed tackles.

Like I said to my wife during the game, how can a guy who is 6ft 2+, 100kg tackles like his shoulders are made of paper mache.

He simply grabs at the opposition player who usually gets away without any contact what so ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X