X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubai View Post
    Nope.
    Yes he did
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Fittler2004 View Post
      It was one play !!

And that was becoz of RTS hitting the ball up !!
      Rubbish it was more than one play I noticed it myself
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        Yes he did
        Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
          SKD is trying, but I lost count of how many times against the broncos he flat out missed tackles.

Like I said to my wife during the game, how can a guy who is 6ft 2+, 100kg tackles like his shoulders are made of paper mache.

He simply grabs at the opposition player who usually gets away without any contact what so ever.
          I think his line defence has been great this year. He only misses tackles when he charges out of the line!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Chooks View Post
            He only misses tackles when he charges out of the line!
            That is when it is important to make the tackle , otherwise the line is left staggered

Comment

Im not too fussed about him been the worst tackler every team has one but its his attack that needs work at the moment.
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

His defense is offset by his attack, issue is even his attack is no where to be seen these days

Comment

i dont remember?

Comment

i watched the replay again yesterday and saw atleast 5 oportunuties for off loads. 3 by sbw and 2 from boyd. if and when rts is at the back i can see rts running off boyds hip or jenko on one side of sbw and rts the other, a double option for a phase 2 attack.
                    it looks like tr isnt encouraging the offload but it is there and i think we need to use it .
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Robbo will by now be fully aware of SKDs problems in defence.To give SKD some credit though, watching the game against the broncs i thought he was trying hard in defense, he had a dig no doubt.But if you watch the replay its too easy to get on the outside of SKD and create overlaps combine that with his arm grabbing method of tackling and it must be a nightmare for sheck who is only a kid and has never played wing.What would you do? stay on your opposing winger hoping dowell will pull off an effective tackle?If he dosnt you have to come in anyway leaving the flank open either way its risky.I noticed on Sat night Pearce and especially Cordner were patrolling that right edge wider than ive ever seen before.That was a coach who knows the right edge has problems and is trying to nullify it.Worked well too.But i reckon Kennys days in the centers are numbered.I wouldnt be suprised if they swap RTS and Kenny Dowell around before to long.

Comment

Working...
                      X