Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some on here being a little too precious ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet:289072
    Originally posted by dice View Post
    Some of you guys are being precious. An "objective" person can see the strengths and weaknesses in the team's effort regardless of the result.

If you guys are not alarmed at the lopsided possession and the reasons for it, then I have a fair idea which supporters are incapable of objectivity.
    The difference is that there has been little discussion of errors this season. It was the catalyst to our loss in round 1 but the loudest opinion was that Mitchell Pearce and Marty Kennedy cost us the game. The individual blame game has been appalling and shows the character of the people behind these campaigns of negativity.
    Hi Braith Anastas Wallet

I'm liking your recent tunes...might get the album.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
      Alot of people on here are going on about how this player almost cost us the game, how this player needs to do this better and how we need to buy a better 9 - 7 - 6 - 1 to be competetive.

Last nights game was something else, look past the score line, in the end, we scored enough points to win, but while thats the important thing....... that was not the catalyst for the win.

Looking at the game again, looking at the stats......... This team went out there to play for each other, people may think that this game means nothing... it was only an 8 - 0 win.........delving deeper.... this game gives the team ALOT to look back on going deeper into the season

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226604123904
      we won by 2 last week. and 8 last night
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
        The difference is that there has been little discussion of errors this season. It was the catalyst to our loss in round 1 but the loudest opinion was that Mitchell Pearce and Marty Kennedy cost us the game. The individual blame game has been appalling and shows the character of the people behind these campaigns of negativity.
        huh. i have never yelled at the riff to win a game as much. it is obvious the rabble won the march gf and looked like a soft julia turd today.. if we were to play them in the comming weeks they will be road kill. talk up reynolds again , then have a look at this game and see he is no where near that level of football that is required for ori9in.

Comment

This love in is nice.......

But....

Bottom line, we are not fielding our strongest team with Mini at fullback. Put him on the wing where he will score points.

The rest are going OK.
          Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
            huh. i have never yelled at the riff to win a game as much. it is obvious the rabble won the march gf and looked like a soft julia turd today.. if we were to play them in the comming weeks they will be road kill. talk up reynolds again , then have a look at this game and see he is no where near that level of football that is required for ori9in.
            Ive said it since round 1. The filth dont have the Defence to win a title.
            Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
              This love in is nice.......

But....

Bottom line, we are not fielding our strongest team with Mini at fullback. Put him on the wing where he will score points.

The rest are going OK.
              mate rts is not ready.
              he is open on the wing and he should be dominant in attack and defence.

he is going to be ready soon but mini is the safest under the high ball, he is the best at the back for organising the get out of jail free attack in our 10. rts doesnt own a voice that others in the team will reccognise as some one to listen too. it will come along with the rts confidence. the only way rts will play will be if mini is killed by a fcuken big bus. mini is super fit and will go the distance. sure i accept his moth style of attack but what he lacks as an attacker he picks up in defence.

Comment

mate rts is not ready.

he is going to be ready soon but mini is the safest under the high ball, he is the best at the back for organising the get out of jail free attack in our 10. rts doesnt own a voice that others in the team will reccognise as some one to listen too. it will come along with the rts confidence. the only way rts will play will be if mini is killed by a fcuken big bus. mini is super fit and will go the distance. sure i accept his moth style of attack but what he lacks as an attacker he picks up in defence.
                RTS has diffused a few bombs already this season and looked comfortable in doing so.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  RTS has diffused a few bombs already this season and looked comfortable in doing so.
                  yep your right thats one skill he did ok. but he doesnt know where to be and when to be there. he was shit and had his pants pulled down quiet a few times v the bros. he has got the goods but just not now.

Comment

I've been pretty consistent in my criticism of players. Friend is, for the most part, my only target.

Comment

The only thing RTS is learning outside SKD is dummy half running.

Just play him at fullback and put up with a few errors for the greater good.

I personally dont think he can be any worse yhan the count who already loses us games.

At least RTS has an upside, he is the future.

Comment

If people can't see that Pearce is a hindrance and not a help towards our premiership ambitions in 2013 then they are the ones who cannot be objective.

We defended brilliantly, yes. We also should have racked up a handful more tries and desperately need a 7 and 9 who actually know what they are doing inside the opposition 20. We won the penalty count and scored all the points but they somehow still had all the ball, largely because Pearce is incapable of building pressure by earning repeat sets, and friend is too stupid to realise this and start giving the ball to Maloney's side of the attack inside the 20 instead of to super boy.

You can win games on courage and guts alone against bottom of the 8 sides, but if we are to match it with the top sides we'll need a hell of a lot more than that

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                          Some of you guys are being precious. An "objective" person can see the strengths and weaknesses in the team's effort regardless of the result.

If you guys are not alarmed at the lopsided possession and the reasons for it, then I have a fair idea which supporters are incapable of objectivity.
                          Well said.. The ones who don't like it seem to prefer personal attacks on posters as they aren't able to critically analyse performances objectively.
                          A team should always look at ways to continuously improve. Even clubs like Melbourne look to keep improving their roster each year rather than resting on their laurels.

Comment

mate rts is not ready.

The only way RTS will get ready to play fullback is by playing fullback.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Pearce's play has been satisfactory had no idea. As for the rest of the team, we a need a more creative rake and we need to swap positions with Mini and RTS. Also I'd be sending FPN to Henson Park, other than that I'm very very happy with the side.

Comment

talk up reynolds again , then have a look at this game and see he is no where near that level of football that is required for ori9in.
                                He's better than Pearce.

Comment

Working...
                                X