Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some on here being a little too precious ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
    Lol, you knock Mini and then crap on about how good Pearce is.
    No mate I just accept Pearce for what he is. A good first grade halfback who like most players in the comp have a weakness in there game. Where did I knock Mini mate, all I said was it was a massive brain snap.

Comment

Lol, you knock Mini and then crap on about how good Pearce is.
      With Pearce, we have forgotten about what repeat sets are. They are as rare as 'hens' teeth.

Comment

Seriously everything Mini has done for the club as a player puts Pearce to shame. I thought Mini was good on Saturday and if he continues with that form I have no problem with him, he even made some half breaks when bringing the ball back. Pearce offers the team nothing except misery.

Comment

Ray do you think Pearce gives his all every week?

Comment

So what you're saying Coggy is that Minichiello gets a free pass for mediocrity simply because of everything he has done for this club, right?

So we're basically going back to 2012 and the whole "we cannot let Braith Anasta walk because he's a good bloke" call.

Now I actually agree with you in regards to Pearce, but to give Minichiello a free pass because you have your biased glasses on? Really?
            Get consistent old chap

Comment

Seriously everything Mini has done for the club as a player puts Pearce to shame. I thought Mini was good on Saturday and if he continues with that form I have no problem with him, he even made some half breaks when bringing the ball back. Pearce offers the team nothing except misery.
              Yeah I thought Mini went well too mate but I think that in attack RTS will offer more from the back then Mini is. His kick returns will do the same but that's just my opinion. I just don't agree with what your saying about Pearce. His clearing kicks and his chase is one area of his game that is very good.
              Mini has been at the club since he was what 16? Of course he has done more for this club then Pearce but like I have said before there is a pretty good chance that he will become the clubs most capped player by the end of his career. Hopefully at the end of his career people will be praising him for everything he did for the club

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Ray do you think Pearce gives his all every week?
                Mate if he gives his all every week then he's worse than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                  Hopefully at the end of his career people will be praising him for everything he did for the club
                  He better start improving then, Laurie Spina was a more effective half.

Comment

Mate if he gives his all every week then he's worse than I thought.
                    thats at least witty Ray...pay you there.

Comment

Working...
                    X