Our BBQ King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our BBQ King

I dont know what he was thinking , bringing up that topic on national television, but one thing it proves, he is a very laid back character, and not too much will worry him.
    My one concern is, he limits the BBqing on game mornings, in case it takes too much out of him. I'd like to see Robbo install him as the No.1 kicker, for attempts at getting another set of six, in the in goal area, Pearce, has been at it for years now, and is still hopeless at it, we are the worst team in the comp, by a country mile, for gaining repeat sets of six. BBQ must practise it everyday of the week, and get it right, it's costing us bigtime, and will cost us games against the top class sides, you cant afford to give them any extra time with the ball in their hands.

Think twive next time you go to a fan day when the players are cooking the sausages
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
      Think twive next time you go to a fan day when the players are cooking the sausages

Comment

I can see a good opportunity for a game day sign...something around BBQ Chicken...

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
          Id be thinking twice if he came up to shake my hand again, i hate tartare sauce

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
            Id be thinking twice if he came up to shake my hand again, i hate tartare sauce
            Ms Tee told me you were more of a garlic aioli man.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
            X