Maloney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maloney

What a good player this guy is, and what a good signing he's going to prove to be

An out and out footballer, the guy's is a legitimate line breaker and a great kicker

For those who said he wouldn't be what we needed, especially you 6, you can stand corrected now

Jim Jim is the real deal. The only concern is how much he shows Pearce up

He has slotted into the team very well it seems. Not just on the field but also off it. He strikes me as a true professional, a guy who loves playing footy and someone we can rely on to do his job on a consistent basis. I'm absoultely sold.

Comment

Nice thread, now try telling us something we don't know.

Comment

His defence is much better than what is was at the Warriors too. He has made some pretty crucial cover tackles in the past couple weeks.

Comment

Yeh his defense has been very impressive thus far, the fringe of Jimmy, Jennings & SBW has been very solid.

I like the fact that he's playing as a traditional 5/8, I still stand my opinion that he's not a creator and we'll rely on others to set him up. But I'm hopeful that Sheck can supply that spark from fullback (hopefully this year).

I think his kicking game has been a lot worse than Pearce's which is a bit of a worry, was hoping he'd take a bit off the pressure off Pearce there.

He'll score plenty more tries running off SBW & FPN this year.

Comment

Needs to practice those drop outs -very week in that department other wise his progress is tops
            May be Anasta can give him a lesson
            Last edited by The Brain; 03-25-2013, 04:00 PM.
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              Yeh his defense has been very impressive thus far, the fringe of Jimmy, Jennings & SBW has been very solid.

I like the fact that he's playing as a traditional 5/8, I still stand my opinion that he's not a creator and we'll rely on others to set him up. But I'm hopeful that Sheck can supply that spark from fullback (hopefully this year).

I think his kicking game has been a lot worse than Pearce's which is a bit of a worry, was hoping he'd take a bit off the pressure off Pearce there.

He'll score plenty more tries running off SBW & FPN this year.
              what?

Comment

The only thing that has run off Frank Paul this year is his B.O.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                  Needs to practice those drop outs -very week in that department other wise his progress is tops
                  Not to mention his goal kicking. One of his kicks the other night (almost directly in front) looked absolutely turrible. He's striking them quite average.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    He sure knows how to eat up every second to give his team a breather on the drop outs though.

Comment

This team has a reasonable start to the comp .Some points on the board surely they can get better.Robbo has a big job if he is capable.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                        His defence is much better than what is was at the Warriors too. He has made some pretty crucial cover tackles in the past couple weeks.
                        I reckon that's an attitude thing.

He didn't seem too interested last season, much like the rest of his team.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco:289395
                          Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                          I reckon that's an attitude thing.

He didn't seem too interested last season, much like the rest of his team.
                          Its more a structural thing. A lot of credit has to go to Robbo.

Comment

He is a much better signing than I ever hoped.

Quality player.

Comment

Wish I had a dollar for every time I heard the word "structure".

Most teams play the same style, just with different players with different skills and attitudes.
                              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X