ANZAC Day Game - 2 for 1 ticket offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANZAC Day Game - 2 for 1 ticket offer

Hey, not sure if anyone here can help me out. Roosters just advertised that if you buy a ticket to this Monday night's game vs Eels, you can get a ticket to the ANZAC day game as well.

Does anyone know if that offer applies to all ticket catergories ? I am a Chookpen member but my mates want to join me for the game and want to know if it applies to the Chookpen catergory of tickets as well.

Probably best to give the club a call...

Comment

Originally posted by dj_sta View Post
      Hey, not sure if anyone here can help me out. Roosters just advertised that if you buy a ticket to this Monday night's game vs Eels, you can get a ticket to the ANZAC day game as well.

Does anyone know if that offer applies to all ticket catergories ? I am a Chookpen member but my mates want to join me for the game and want to know if it applies to the Chookpen catergory of tickets as well.
      Just follow the links from here and it will take you to the Ticketek website and then you can see the categories:

http://www.roosters.com.au/news-disp...-On-Sale/70832
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Thanks guys. Club told me via twitter its only for the $45 ticket.....

Comment

also you get hit with a $7.20 booking/service fee - I noticed that wasn't disclosed in the promo!!

Comment

Originally posted by BB! View Post
            also you get hit with a $7.20 booking/service fee - I noticed that wasn't disclosed in the promo!!
            Just about all bookings are attracting this now.
            While waiting at GC Airport last night, I noticed the new Jupiters show on a billboard...small print underneath #plus $x.xx online/phone booking fee. Devious imo. Put the booking fee right beside the advertised show/event cost so that there is no confusion. Borderline false advertising imo.

Comment

Working...
            X