Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone still unhappy with the SBW signing???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how well id everyone think liu played?

Comment

SBW was immense. Unbelievable how good he is.

Comment

Only made 40 odd metres and 19 tackles tonight, so I'm those that let supercoach scores govern their opinions of players wouldn't have rated him much tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
          Only made 40 odd metres and 19 tackles tonight, so I'm those that let supercoach scores govern their opinions of players wouldn't have rated him much tonight....
          he said in his interview with mmm that he felt tonight wasn't his best game.
          that pass to rts was superb. it was a union pass. as well as this, 4 or 5 offloads and 20 odd tackles. 40m is a bit disappointing. im not asking him to run 100+ metres each game, but he could've gotten his hands on the ball a bit more.
          I still reckon he played great and is an absolute asset to our team.

Comment

We had a great view from the pen. You could see from the play before, when Pearce looked at him and he looked across to see where RTS was, that he was going to throw the long cutout. Great ball

Maybe SBW can teach SKD how to pass.

Comment

I converted a new O/S fan to the Roosters tonight and SBW's game was one of the highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                I converted a new O/S fan to the Roosters tonight and SBW's game was one of the highlights.
                Were you in the upstairs section at the northern end of the ground ?
                Where the girl lost her coins ...

Comment

Won't lie. I'm unhappy he wont be here for longer

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Tee View Post
                    Were you in the upstairs section at the northern end of the ground ?
                    Where the girl lost her coins ...
                    Maybe I had a few wines to celebrates tonights win cause I don't get it and to quote a famous Aussie redhead, "please explain?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                      Won't lie. I'm unhappy he wont be here for longer
                      What?

Comment

As in awe of SBW I may be, that pass was nothing like Fittler. Freddy would have landed it in the bread basket, not above his head. Great vision but please let's get some perspective here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                          As in awe of SBW I may be, that pass was nothing like Fittler. Freddy would have landed it in the bread basket, not above his head. Great vision but please let's get some perspective here.
                          I'm sure he could but can't quite recall a specific game so can you please tell me in which game he did that so I can enjoy it?

Comment

what can't this man do... what an athlete.. thank you mr politis

Comment

pity we didnt have him when freddy was running around? perhaps it might be a 40k plus crowd v dogs in 2 weeks time?

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                                he said in his interview with mmm that he felt tonight wasn't his best game.
                                that pass to rts was superb. it was a union pass. as well as this, 4 or 5 offloads and 20 odd tackles. 40m is a bit disappointing. im not asking him to run 100+ metres each game, but he could've gotten his hands on the ball a bit more.
                                I still reckon he played great and is an absolute asset to our team.
                                hmm probably shouldn't be so hard on himself. He saw it as an open game tonight and took the opportunity to ballplay, offload and throw some balls around. He would've contributed more tonight doing that than doing the dirty work of hitting the ball up which, mind you, Moa, FPN and Kennedy were doing a good job of. Nothing wrong with mixing it up and showing his creative side

brilliant player

Comment

Working...
                                X