No announcement yet.

robbo's tactics v dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope never had one,,,,plus they dont exsist anymore and mate im 28yrs old only 15-16yrs old get them done well use to,,,

Do u have freckles & red hair and go for cronulla WOW!!! did u see those sharkie fans last week throwing shit on the field once Dragons got infront,,,,pfffft poor form they are easily the worst type of supporters by far

Comment

Lets worry about tomorrows game 1st.
      Originally posted by turk-283
      Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Anyone hear that Barba is out for 3-4 weeks?

Comment

No but is that what u heard???

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Coast Rooster View Post
            we must attack perrett's side of the field, always off his wing and turns like the queen mary.
            there are points to be had ...manly exploited it to perfection ...
            To state the obvious.
            Our Girafee won't even have to jump.
            And if Perrett does happen to crack the line....it's ok, cause Kennedy will catch him from behind!

Comment

Nothing to worry about the Bulldogs are us 2010/11
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                Nothing to worry about the Bulldogs are us 2010/11
                Big call that Brain.
                Have some key injuries and some coming back from injury.
                I despise them but I think they will be there abouts come finals time but fall short because I don't rate there halves
                That's what let them down in the gf imo

Comment

only thing is that they have a better coach than what we did who may pull them out of the fire slightly -Barba=Carney 2011..Why did you think hasler wouldve preferred to flick him just like Smith wanted to Flick Carney and Myles before a ball was kicked in 2011
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

We had major injuries in 2011 aswell,,,no excuses to the dogs last week they had a full squad except kasiano & graham and if ur depth aint good enough to cover 2 props then yous have problems

Comment

I predicted last year when Perrett left to the dogs that he would end up in reserve grade at sometime this year, I have seen nothing so far to change my mind. He is slow, comes in field to far and too often and is getting found out badly. So great he is no longer with us.

Comment

Aslong as the dogs have keating at halfback they will be nothing and also try something other then that dumb predictable backline move which storm unlocked on how to shut down in the GF

Comment

jets smash mandy

Manly Sea Eagles
                          Tries: D Nasso, M Chee Kam
                          Conversions: D Chisholm
                          Penalties:
                          Drop Goals:

Newtown Jets
                          Tries: U OSullivan 2, B Jones 2, P Rokolati 2, H Wells
                          rokolati 5 goals
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                            Anyone hear that Barba is out for 3-4 weeks?
                            That's a shame for us. They were going better without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
                              Aslong as the dogs have keating at halfback they will be nothing and also try something other then that dumb predictable backline move which storm unlocked on how to shut down in the GF
                              It's not just Keating. Reynolds is tenacious and very competitive but his passing game is atrocious as is his defence. I don't know why people are putting him in the frame for origin. He is a good support player but that's about it. I still think they will make the 8 purely on there forwards strength

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
                                play hard and fast up the middle to try and wear them out. then sweet offloads from SBW and Maloney to Jennings.

moving up as a line on a kick chase so Barba doesn't have broken line to carve through.

punch Ennis in the face.
                                Haha, I like that, punch Ennius in the face, hopefully it catches on

Comment

Working...
                                X