No announcement yet.

robbo's tactics v dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just put your mobile numbers down in this thread or in an email to TR, just in case things don't quite go wrong. Then he can ring and find out exactly what he needs to do. .......

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
      Mate im Lebanese myself so it doesn't count....lol
      People will be surprised how many lebanese go for the Roosters, I myself am also lebanese & most of my mates go for the Roosters

Probably
      1.Bulldogs
      2.Parra
      3.Roosters

Comment

I just hope we dont play the dogs back into form like we done last time we were going well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
          People will be surprised how many lebanese go for the Roosters, I myself am also lebanese & most of my mates go for the Roosters

Probably
          1.Bulldogs
          2.Parra
          3.Roosters
          I disagree Alex I'd have Tigers in as 3rd especially with 2 great players of Lebanese descent captaining them in Benny Elias and Robbie Farah.

Comment

Originally posted by cocky rooster man View Post
            I disagree Alex I'd have Tigers in as 3rd especially with 2 great players of Lebanese descent captaining them in Benny Elias and Robbie Farah.
            Maybe, but I really dont think that makes a difference to most lebs unless they know farrah, I have never met a leb that goes for the Tigers, Broncos is another one up there for some reason, i always notice a heap of Broncos jerseys on at some events.

Comment

Can anyone confirm barba out?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                Can anyone confirm barba out?
                4 weeks. Ankle.

Comment

1 game at a time...
                  Let's beat the raiders first...

Comment

Originally posted by Dubai View Post
                    4 weeks. Ankle.
                    This isn't confirmation though, it's the same as all the other unconfirmed rumours about him being injured that are being thrown around.

I hope he is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Roostarz View Post
                      This isn't confirmation though, it's the same as all the other unconfirmed rumours about him being injured that are being thrown around.

I hope he is though.
                      I hope he plays actually. I would rather beat them with Barba. It's always good to beat a premiership heavyweight when they are near fullstength. Not only will our confidence get another boost but it will be more demoralising for them

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                        I hope he plays actually. I would rather beat them with Barba. It's always good to beat a premiership heavyweight when they are near fullstength. Not only will our confidence get another boost but it will be more demoralising for them
                        or barba could tear it up and they beat us 20+
                        Last edited by kegs1; 04-07-2013, 12:50 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                          or barba could tear it up and they beat us 20+
                          You don't have faith in the boys Kegsy??
                          If they beat us by 20+ we learn from it. Still rather play the top sides at full strength. Gives you a guide of where your at and what needs improving for the big matches at the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                            You don't have faith in the boys Kegsy??
                            If they beat us by 20+ we learn from it. Still rather play the top sides at full strength. Gives you a guide of where your at and what needs improving for the big matches at the end of the year
                            true. in the regular season that is.
                            would you rather play a barba-less bulldogs team in a grand final and win, but have no indication of where we're at, or a full strength dogs team and lose by 20+, but know what we could do better next time?

Comment

Ahhh, semis and gf's is a different story. Couldn't give a fark if there stars were injured.

Comment

Im off lebanese background aswell .... I have 2 business partners too borh lebanese and support the chooks too.

Comment

Working...
                                X