Michael Oldfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
    I think your clutching at straws there cock. I do like the karate kick bit though.
    Ill judge him on what he does with the chooks and not what he did for the snotty bastards the other side of the bridge. In saying that, I'm confident from what I saw last night that he will do a good job for us. Sandor Earl will beat better players then him through the air this season don't worry about that
    That bomb attempt by Oldfield was diabolical. Watch RTS contest a bomb and compare it to Oldfields and RTS gives up a lot more height than Oldfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
      Toops was struggling to keep up with Jennings. We must have made half a dozen line breaks down that side in the last few weeks that didn't lead to tries because Toops wasn't quick enough to be able to ideally position himself to take a pass. Oldfield has the speed required. I think that's why he's getting his chance.
      The passes went behind him not in front... so how could he be too slow? If anything, Jennings couldn't get decent passes away because of the defence. In the souffs? game, Jennings was SKD-like with his indecision.

Comment

i would use olfield as a centre and drop skids for his efforts last night. bring back toupo to the wing with jenko and olfield with mini and rts at fb. maybe not, just had a thought,dullbogs on friday...no changes from the parra game. lod out and guerra in.

i think boyd is leading the most dropped balls stat, with lod in hot second place
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
        X