X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tony the wheel View Post
    how old are you Andy? Eleven?
    I knew you would have something to say You are very predictable
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      Good god Perenara is one of the worst of the lot i still remember him as a touch judge calling a pass against Canterbury forward in 2010 that clearly went back. It almost incited a riot in the chookpen. Some lunatics started a chant of CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT then all of the sudden just about the whole chookpen joined in. **** it was funny though. In fact I would rate it as one of the best things I have seen a bunch of supporters do in reaction to shit refereeing or on that day clearly biased refereeing In fact the TRG team turned in the chook pen not long after all this happened
      So he's one of the worst because he got one call wrong as a linesman 3 years ago?

You must have missed the thousand other dud calls we've had since.

Comment

Good god Perenara is one of the worst of the lot i still remember him as a touch judge calling a pass against Canterbury forward in 2010 that clearly went back. It almost incited a riot in the chookpen. Some lunatics started a chant of CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT then all of the sudden just about the whole chookpen joined in. **** it was funny though. In fact I would rate it as one of the best things I have seen a bunch of supporters do in reaction to shit refereeing or on that day clearly biased refereeing In fact the TRG team turned in the chook pen not long after all this happened
        you really are an embarrassment Andy

On what basis do you make the claim that this one call from a linesman demonstrated "clear bias?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
          So he's one of the worst because he got one call wrong as a linesman 3 years ago?

You must have missed the thousand other dud calls we've had since.
          He has also refereed a few of our games Where he has handed out some rather contentious calls against us Warriors in NZ springs to mind last year

the Canterbury one as a linesman was quite memorable which is why I mentioned it

You may think he is some new breed of referee Personally I would much rather see him officiating other games besides ours He is as bad ab=nd bent as many others

Comment

you really are an embarrassment Andy

On what basis do you make the claim that this one call from a linesman demonstrated "clear bias?"
            I was at the game it was a clear stitch up. THERE WERE MANY OTHER CALLS IN THAT GAME AS WELL that defied what actually happened. All against Easts Warren Ryan on radio made the comment in that match referring to Easts saying it is like they dont want them to win

Many supporters remeMber this as one of the clubs greatest ever wins that day in 2010 against Canterbury The fact you cannot seem to remeMber this match Shows once again you do not support this club AND ONLY COME ON HERE TO STIR SHIT

Comment

I was at the game it was a clear stitch up. THERE WERE MANY OTHER CALLS IN THAT GAME AS WELL that defied what actually happened. All against Easts Warren Ryan on radio made the comment in that match referring to Easts saying it is like they dont want them to win

Many supporters remeMber this as one of the clubs greatest ever wins that day in 2010 against Canterbury The fact you cannot seem to remeMber this match Shows once again you do not support this club AND ONLY COME ON HERE TO STIR SHIT
              again Andy, you are an embarrassment. And a very stupid one

Comment

again Andy, you are an embarrassment. And a very stupid one
                Explain yourself instead of just resorting to insulting fellow posters

Comment

Explain yourself instead of just resorting to insulting fellow posters
                  All teams get bad calls Andy

Just saying "we got some bad calls so they must be biased against us" is moronic

You're suggesting that all of the officials that day, or at least Perenara, actually went out there to officiate on that match and cheated. They all discussed it before the match, and agreed "make sure you give Canterbury every call you can." Then young Perenara, who was just starting off as an official, put his reputation and his entire future career as an official not only in jeopardy by knowingly cheating, he also intentionally made mistakes to benefit Canterbury knowing that by making those mistakes he would be making himself appear incompetent. Just at the time he was trying to make it in his new career as an official.

That's what you're saying Andy?

Comment

We have had this discussion before You seem to think no official would ever be corrupt I have pointed out a GF to you. Others have pointed out that in other sports there is documented evidence that officials have conpsired to fix matches . But go ahead you keep burying that head of yours in the sand thinking corruption or cheating could or has never happened in the NRL

The 2010 GF

Comment

We have had this discussion before You seem to think no official would ever be corrupt I have pointed out a GF to you. Others have pointed out that in other sports there is documented evidence that officials have conpsired to fix matches . But go ahead you keep burying that head of yours in the sand thinking corruption or cheating could or has never happened in the NRL

The 2010 GF
                      You go the other way Andy. Just because it's happened in other sports (namely european soccer), you claim every loss we have is down to corrupt officials. Geez, every official in the comp must be corrupt

Getting back to that Perenara match, can you suggest what his motive might have been to have been corrupt? The young official, just trying to make his mark in his chosen profession, decides he doesn't want the Roosters to win that match, and, as a linesman, does whatever he can to ensure Canterbury win. Regardless of the fact that by making bad wrong decisions on purpose, he sets his own career back. In fact all the officials that day did the same thing. They made mistakes on purpose that would, at worst, make them look like cheats and potentially put them in jail, or at best make them look incompetent, and have a negative effect on their careers, possibly ending their careers.

What was the reason they did it Andy?

Comment

new career as an official.

lol.

Comment

chosen profession
                          rofl.

Comment

You go the other way Andy. Just because it's happened in other sports (namely european soccer), you claim every loss we have is down to corrupt officials. Geez, every official in the comp must be corrupt

Getting back to that Perenara match, can you suggest what his motive might have been to have been corrupt? The young official, just trying to make his mark in his chosen profession, decides he doesn't want the Roosters to win that match, and, as a linesman, does whatever he can to ensure Canterbury win. Regardless of the fact that by making bad wrong decisions on purpose, he sets his own career back. In fact all the officials that day did the same thing. They made mistakes on purpose that would, at worst, make them look like cheats and potentially put them in jail, or at best make them look incompetent, and have a negative effect on their careers, possibly ending their careers.

What was the reason they did it Andy?
                            Actually i think Perenaras career was fast tracked since that match. Those blatant errors certainly did his career no harm He was by no means on his own in that match either

No I have not claimed every loss has been down to corrupt officials That is you attempting to put words in my mouth

Something is very wrong though in a match when ex caoches and fairly good judges of the game make comments on national radio such as iIt is like they dont want that team to win

Comment

Why does Tony the wheel keep repeating Andy's name?
                              Last edited by punky rooster; 04-09-2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Actually i think Perenaras career was fast tracked since that match. Those blatant errors certainly did his career no harm He was by no means on his own in that match either

No I have not claimed every loss has been down to corrupt officials That is you attempting to put words in my mouth

Something is very wrong though in a match when ex caoches and fairly good judges of the game make comments on national radio such as iIt is like they dont want that team to win
                                you're not answering the question Andy

Why did he do it?

Comment

Working...
                                X