No announcement yet.

2 penalties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have wriiten enough For you to know well and truly where I am coming from If not then it is you who is the stupid one
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      I have wriiten enough For you to know well and truly where I am coming from If not then it is you who is the stupid one
      lol

you claim these officials are intentionally jeopardising their futures and livelihoods by being involved in criminal activity, and conspiring together to influence the outcomes of games, yet you can't provide any reason as to why they'd risk everything and do this?

Comment

This is not a trial here. But I have yet to see you produce a shred of evidence to say such a thing has not or could not happen All you have done is provide very weak circumstancial evidence

Comment

This is not a trial here. But I have yet to see you produce a shred of evidence to say such a thing has not or could not happen All you have done is provide very weak circumstancial evidence
          You're the one saying these officials are corrupt mate, so it's you who needs to provide the evidence. So far you've offered;

We got some bad calls
          Warren Ryan made a passing comment on the radio

wow, that pretty much seals it eh Andy?

But most important of all, if these guys are going to take part in a criminal act that could end their careers, disgrace themselves, and see them sent to jail, there must be a very, very good reason why they'd do it.

But you can't name one

And that the best reason of all, apart from the fact that it's absurd to interpret a few bad calls as anything other than a few bad calls, as to why there is no conspiracy, and they're not joining forces to cheat against us or anyone else - there's just no reason for them to do it

Comment

Originally posted by tony the wheel View Post
            You're the one saying these officials are corrupt mate, so it's you who needs to provide the evidence. So far you've offered;

We got some bad calls
            Warren Ryan made a passing comment on the radio

wow, that pretty much seals it eh Andy?

But most important of all, if these guys are going to take part in a criminal act that could end their careers, disgrace themselves, and see them sent to jail, there must be a very, very good reason why they'd do it.

But you can't name one

And that the best reason of all, apart from the fact that it's absurd to interpret a few bad calls as anything other than a few bad calls, as to why there is no conspiracy, and they're not joining forces to cheat against us or anyone else - there's just no reason for them to do it
            Keep burying your head in the sand the fact is you cannot prove that is has not We ahave a player who has conspired in atch fixing for financial gain

you say it wont happen becuase they are risking their careers This didnt seem to bother that player

I say it could or even has If it has happeend in other sports in can happen in Rugby League

If anything like this ever does come out I will await a full apology from you

Comment

Keep burying your head in the sand the fact is you cannot prove that is has not We ahave a player who has conspired in atch fixing for financial gain

you say it wont happen becuase they are risking their careers This didnt seem to bother that player

I say it could or even has If it has happeend in other sports in can happen in Rugby League

If anything like this ever does come out I will await a full apology from you
              and you'll get one

but until that time, pls stop, without a shred of proof, claiming that refereeing mistakes against us are a criminal conspiracy

Comment

When they are that blatantly wrong like some of them have been I cannot help but think something untoward has occurred

Capiche

Comment

I'm just waiting for a 3 way 'discussion' between TTW, R6 and AW next. Keep it going guys.

Comment

I think Tony's vehement defence of the integrity of the refereeing profession (it is now a university qualification after all) can only suggest one thing - HE IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE CONSPIRACY!

The name itself is a thinly veiled give away - "wheel" - as in "wheel of fortune" - or gambling.

Yes, Tony can see he and his whole criminal refereeing enterprise are very close to crumbling.

Comment

When they are that blatantly wrong like some of them have been I cannot help but think something untoward has occurred

Capiche
                      "capiche"

lol

refs and linesman have been making terrible mistakes for as long as I've been watching the game Andy. There must be criminal activity going on every weekend since 1908, eh mate?

but again, you need to have some evidence before you make your silly, crazed fan assertions. Then you won't sound so silly, or so crazed

as it stands, you have none

Comment

Even video referees The mind boggles

Comment

This is one of the worst one sided cripple fights I've seen in ages.

Chook.

Comment

Your opinion is not valued at least not from me Maybe Tony values it though

You should take note at the minimal personal insults directed at each other and learn from it though

You seem to be rather big on those when you do get into arguments here

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                              Souths only received 1 in New Zealand yesterday....

I thought there were 2 blatant hold downs we could have received, but to balance that there were plenty more of ours that could have been penalised as well so a 6-2 count was about right.
                              Watch the storm tigers game there were so many ruck penalties they didnt blow for the storm it was ridiculous. The best one I saw was after the tackle was completed the player put his elbow on the tigers players head with full force slowing him down getting up, another was as the storm player used his hand the face to hold him down then continued to use the hand on the face to push himself up whilst holding the player down.

Mate its a shambles, I felt the raiders did slow the ruck big time and nothing was done... why?
                              " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Good god Perenara is one of the worst of the lot i still remember him as a touch judge calling a pass against Canterbury forward in 2010 that clearly went back. It almost incited a riot in the chookpen. Some lunatics started a chant of CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT then all of the sudden just about the whole chookpen joined in. **** it was funny though. In fact I would rate it as one of the best things I have seen a bunch of supporters do in reaction to shit refereeing or on that day clearly biased refereeing In fact the TRG team turned in the chook pen not long after all this happened
                                I was at that game in 2010, when we came from behind and won that game through that Aubusson try in the dieing minutes.

It was the biggest stitch up I have seen in years, second only to the 2010 grand final against the dragqueens. How we won that game playing against 15 men on field, I will never know but I was at the game with my two kids, sitting in the middle of some very passionate easts supporters and almost all of the game I had to cover my their ears from hearing the profanities.

When Aubusson scored and when the final siren went off, it was like we had won a grand final. One of the best games I have been to in years.
                                Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Working...
                                X