Tickets & Seating for this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets & Seating for this week

Im trying to buy tickets for my best mate and missus to come along for the game with me to the Chook Pen but this time there isnt the normal Chook Pen GA category on Ticketek ?? There is a Premium Reserved Rooster ticket which is $50

But i noticed there is a Kennel GA tickets ?? but these are $30... the normal price of Chook Pen GA tickets.

Spoke to Membership at the club, they said they have pulled it from General Public sale and we need to call in with our membership numbers if we want to buy tickets and purchase it over the phone....

Comment

About time they pulled the GA tickets to the Chook Pen.... I am sick to death of supporters from other teams being allowed to buy general admin tickets in the Pen. What is the point of buying a membership if other teams can buy tickets to our supporters bay.

Comment

I got given general admissions tickets as part of my membership. Anyone know what happens if the game is sold out?

I will probably just go early and avoid the headache, but would like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by nx1nx1 View Post
          I got given general admissions tickets as part of my membership. Anyone know what happens if the game is sold out?

There will be over 10 000 empty seats to choose from. Just pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by nx1nx1 View Post

I pretty sure members are given preference, but although i think there will be a healthy crowd I doubt very much it will be a sellout. Maybe just speak with the membership office if you still have any concerns.
            Originally posted by turk-283
            Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

surley there will be 30k plus there on friday night

Comment

Ill just go early. I'm only 10mins walk away

Comment

Gameplan against larger packs

I've been thinking about our losses, as we all know they have come against larger packs where the forwards have steamrolled us into fatigue, penalties, errors and eventually the loss.

I would think a good gameplan against the larger packs would be our centres, backrowers and wingers hitting up the ball 3 or 4 times a set, getting good speed and making the big boppers get back quick and get up quick and allowing our forwards to stay fresh for the big impacts of the tackles.

Larger packs play through the middle - so why wouldn't we keep our middle fresh with less hit-ups?

What do you think?
                  Just released Mayday for iOS and Android! Download it for your iPhone / iPad OR for your Android Phone / Tablet

Comment

So far the plan has been to shit themselves.

Comment

That's exactly the failed game plan of Brian "Smithy" Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by hackthefortress View Post
                        I've been thinking about our losses, as we all know they have come against larger packs where the forwards have steamrolled us into fatigue, penalties, errors and eventually the loss.

I would think a good gameplan against the larger packs would be our centres, backrowers and wingers hitting up the ball 3 or 4 times a set, getting good speed and making the big boppers get back quick and get up quick and allowing our forwards to stay fresh for the big impacts of the tackles.

Larger packs play through the middle - so why wouldn't we keep our middle fresh with less hit-ups?

What do you think?
                        Should we get Perrett back, also I think Justin Carney is available??

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                          Should we get Perrett back, also I think Justin Carney is available??
                          Justin was a machine.

You're a knob.

It's an observation based on our 2 losses against bigger packs, which was clearly the reason for the loss. The forwards go the roll on and set the platform and tempo for the win. As we don't have big forwards to match that (Moa & JWH are awesome, but they aren't the Burgess brothers or L-Lars) - what is a different game plan to counter act the big forwards?

Brian Smith used that game plan... every game. Why cant it be focused on 1 pack in particular, don't change structures, don't change anything defensively. But keep the forwards fresher by making the backs take the hit ups against the larger opponents seem logical.
                          Just released Mayday for iOS and Android! Download it for your iPhone / iPad OR for your Android Phone / Tablet

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                            That's exactly the failed game plan of Brian "Smithy" Smith.
                            It worked once, round 1 2010, against Souffs on a warm Sunday arvo at ANZ.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by hackthefortress View Post
                              Justin was a machine.

You're a knob.

It's an observation based on our 2 losses against bigger packs, which was clearly the reason for the loss. The forwards go the roll on and set the platform and tempo for the win. As we don't have big forwards to match that (Moa & JWH are awesome, but they aren't the Burgess brothers or L-Lars) - what is a different game plan to counter act the big forwards?

Brian Smith used that game plan... every game. Why cant it be focused on 1 pack in particular, don't change structures, don't change anything defensively. But keep the forwards fresher by making the backs take the hit ups against the larger opponents seem logical.
                              Dad?

Chook.

Comment

Working...
                              X