Chook pen tickets for bulldogs gane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chook pen tickets for bulldogs gane

Usually you can go on ticket tek and buy non reserved chookpen tickets. However I have just gone on their site and the chookpen tickers are no listed. Does anyone know what's going on? Are they already sold out?

They are no longer on ale to the general public

PS Moderators can you please merge this thread with the other one about the same thing
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Thanks just saw the other thread and I see that I will need to call up with my membership details to get chookpen tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        They are no longer on ale to the general public

PS Moderators can you please merge this thread with the other one about the same thing
        Hey Andy. Is there a reason you always call for threads to be moved or merged? It really seems to annoy you. I don't get it. The mods are on to it when they feel they need to do things. I am sure they do not sit around waiting for someone to post in the wrong section. I think you should apply to be a mod, and nothing would enter the wrong section, or threads would be merged in a flash. Vote 1, vote Andy.

Comment

Why is everyone saying Andy's name so much?

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
            Hey Andy. Is there a reason you always call for threads to be moved or merged? It really seems to annoy you. I don't get it. The mods are on to it when they feel they need to do things. I am sure they do not sit around waiting for someone to post in the wrong section. I think you should apply to be a mod, and nothing would enter the wrong section, or threads would be merged in a flash. Vote 1, vote Andy.
            THanks Adz Should I eer reach such an esteemed position Your suuport will not be forgotten
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
            X