Just Wondering if??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wondering if??

I was thinking if any players or coaching staff look at this forum? I don't think it would be a bad idea... players could see how loyal fans feel they are performing & the coaching staff can also see the opinions/suggestions of people who are fully on the Roosters side. Me personally, I have been a loyal chook for over 35 years & I think it would be great if they read our opinions..... food for thought??

I would also like to see (like alot of people) SKD never put on another RWB jersey, NOT EVER!!! MK should also have a stint in lower grades & learn to get off people & stop giving away stupid penalties time & time again.

Lets see how much I get bashed on here

Don't worry what people say about your comments man. I agree with your thoughts on SKD.

Comment

If you were a player would you read it? I know I would.

I think SKD needs to be dropped to Newtown. I think he is a great person and no disrespect to that, but he isn't a first grade footballer and he definately isn't worth $450K.

Let's say we do a mid season transfer... who would you replace him with?
      Just released Mayday for iOS and Android! Download it for your iPhone / iPad OR for your Android Phone / Tablet

Comment

William hopoate is on the cards,,,,,,dont be surprised if he comes in for skd

Comment

SKD cant even read so im doubting he could log onto to this forum

Comment

Hoppa is locked up with eels. Would live to see Brett Morris in rwb.

Comment

Originally posted by morleythemauler View Post
              SKD cant even read so im doubting he could log onto to this forum
              Are you referring to him reading an opposition's attacking play??? or reading in a literature sense???
              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                Are you referring to him reading an opposition's attacking play??? or reading in a literature sense???
                Both lol

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                  You forgot to add OUR attacking play to that :/

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                    You forgot to add OUR attacking play to that :/
                    I should ask Banasta where he got his Benji Marshall voodoo doll this season, so that maybe we can get some SKD and Mini ones.

I took him all of 4 weeks to get back his No.6 Jersey.
                    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Working...
                    X