Skd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skd

Where are you losers who bag this guy week in and week out , awesome game skd , your best game this year i think all you baggers just got the bird lmfao shows what you know NOTHING LOSERS

Yep was awesome tonite !
    Pearce was helping him out alot in defence especially with the cover tackles

Attack hes regaining his form great offload to mortimor
    Carried defenders

Comment

Opening kick off was a good sign. Tapou charged straight at him and SKD dug the shoulder in.

Comment

I've said it before this season but Jennings played like SKD tonight we wouldn't hear the end of it. A bit like Leilua last season.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster09 View Post
          Where are you losers who bag this guy week in and week out , awesome game skd , your best game this year i think all you baggers just got the bird lmfao shows what you know NOTHING LOSERS
          I wonder why they do that.........

Seriously, do you actually watch all the games they play or just this one????

The criticism he receives is warranted because of his woeful performances over the past 2 years. I'd say robbo would have gotten into his ear all this week and told him to pick up his act . Tonight he was good, but still not as good as jennings or himself back in 2010. I think he is not at his best and has stuff to work on.
          Last edited by davos; 04-12-2013, 11:07 PM. Reason: typo
          Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Seriously did SKD play good?

Ive got to wait till 23:30 before the replay on Fox, dont tell me the score.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane:294319
              Seriously did SKD play good?

Ive got to wait till 23:30 before the replay on Fox, dont tell me the score.
              Mickey, Skidsy playing good is not farrking up. Skidsy played good.

Comment

Fair comment davo i actually thought he hasnt played that badly considering hes had two groin operations in the off season hopefully the start of some consistent form

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                  I wonder why they do that.........

Seriously, do you actually watch all the games they play or just this one????

The criticism he receives is warranted because of his woeful performances over the past 2 years. I'd say robbo would have gotten into his ear all this week and told him to pick up his act . Tonight he was good, but still not as good as jennings or himself back in 2010. I think he is not at his best and has stuff to work on.
                  I think his effort tonight was a result of copping a rocket about his recent form. He seemed much more committed and enthusiastic tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster09 View Post
                    Mate, after that game the first thing you want to do is come on here and call fellow supporters Losers??

Comment

He was good in attack tonight. He came out of the line a couple of times in defence but we covered well and the dogs had no idea against our defence. I can't bag the bloke tonight. A bit of a loser thread though considering it's pretty hard to do anything wrong when the team wins like that. A bit like the Parra game. I hope SKD has turned his game around but I wouldn't bet one of my nuts on it.

Comment

SBW had his back covered in defense especially when Jmoz had the ball...

SKD was also the perfect decoy runner tonight, he contributes more for the team by running without the ball
                        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

massive improvement and based on tonight, looks like he has his attitude in attack and is starting to build into top form. also defended against morris and the very dangerous dogs left without any trouble which is a big plus

Comment

they put SBW on that side for a reason; to cover SKD.

Without question in a perfect world you would have SBW throwing offloads to Jennings.

Comment

He was better but was still pretty ordinary in defense, his positional play in defense at times is a bucket shit
                              TR just fixed up the hole a bit.

Its seems to work which is good

Comment

Working...
                              X