No announcement yet.

The Most Impressive Part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allianz is our fortress and battleground and it looks like the boy's have finally found the respect it deserves.
    Well done Roosters so proud of you all...

Comment

Originally posted by ARES:294717
      Allianz is our fortress and battleground and it looks like the boy's have finally found the respect it deserves.
      Well done Roosters so proud of you all...
      And it needs to be...teams should fear this trip.

Shame about the South's blip...but we had to start again somewhere..

Comment

The coach can say whatever he wants about defence, but Sonny-Bill's the one's who's raised the standard out on the paddock.

I think the rest of them sees what he does and take their lead from that.

It would be inspiring to play alongside someone like that. You wouldn't want to let him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
          We've got that sting back. We hurt a few bulldogs last night, I remember three getting up clutching ribs, shoulders and heads.

Maybe they were running around us because they didn't want to try and run through us?

Chook.
          And to think, arguably our biggest hitter -- Lama Tasi -- hasn't been sighted in firsts yet. If we can get him right, look out!

Comment

Don't forget Sam Moa. Going under the radar but an ideal front rower. Runs hard and straight, low centre of gravity making him difficult to tackle. Go outs and does his job.
            And that front on hit at the end of the game on their long haired front rower was huge.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

No team has ever kept opposition teams to zero at the one ground consecutively for 3 games, the last 3 games at SFS we've kept the opposition to zero people, it's a world record, amazing huh??

Comment

The most impressive part was when big Marty stared the dogs fans down as he walked to the dead goal line after yet another try and then laughed at them lol ........anyone catch that?

Oh Oh and I saw Cannon when I went out for a smoke, I saw him having a fag and boy has he lost quite a few kegs!
                Last edited by SConcierge; 04-13-2013, 05:27 PM.
                " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Working...
                X