So proud to be a rooster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So proud to be a rooster

I was born and raised and still till this day live in Bankstown . Most of my mates and family support the doggies . My family arnt die hard supporters but my mates are . Durring there fairytale year last year I was copping so much from them saying I supported the wrong and shit team and we won't doing so good ourselfs but I never gave up .. I've been a rooster every since primary school .. The reason why I am a rooster and not a bulldog is simple my teacher at school was craig fitzgibbon's sister and she showed me the light I guess .. I was there when we won the 2002 comp but I was still very young at that time and I have been waiting since for another premiership . In 2010 I was really cut and sad and in 2011 and 12 I was starting to think I might have to wait a while longer . But now and in tonight game I have a really good feeling about what this year bring for us . I was at tonight's game with my mates who are doggies supporters and I can't tell you how good it was to see there faces . Roosters for life

good for you, a taxi driver souffs fan even congratulated us on carving up the dogs tonite!

Comment

It was like a dream come true....and on the way home at Parramatta the Wanderer supporters who were celebrating their team's fantastic victory were all congratulating us as well.

A lot of them are Parra supporters so they were hoping we would smash the Dogs.

I was so proud of the team tonight. We are a definite chance this year.

TR you are a legend!!!!!
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Allstar, I can relate to the family thing in terms of being the-lone-rooster supporter in amongst a bunch of 'dogs supporters.
        2004 was very hard to digest and last night's game shows the Roosters have some promise this year but only if they keep second halves like the one against the raiders to an absolute minimum.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yes totally agree with you it seems to be a away thing cause it happen twice already when we are away from home . We just got lucky in NZ

Comment

Everybody loves Easts...good for Rugby League...

Comment

I'm the only Rooster in my family and also at work. I quite like it this way too. It's like I have my own little piece of happiness I enjoy all by myself.
              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
              X