The Thrasher Zero Roosters VS The can of Pal halal meat dogs player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
    I thought 'Don Lane' played his role perfectly last night. Came on and played tight in the middle of the ruck. Was great in defence and made metres when he had the ball. I'd prefer him out on the edge where he can isolate a defender more. I would have given him at least 6 Brain.
    It is a very good read though really enjoyed it
    Roo boy you are spot on the money - Interchange players all played their part to perfection, after last weeks game changes were called for and this week they came. Lucky we did not cut our wrists we would have missed a good tough 17 man display - if only the media would get over the one man team focus of SBW , even he acknowledged all members played their part.

Comment

Originally posted by Imadog View Post
      I don't think he cares enough, to he honest. How else do you explain persevering with a bloke who has mastered the art of getting out of position so that he doesn't actually have to get involved.

If they turn it around, it will be the most remarkable turnaround since Lazarus. Highly unlikely however.
      They really miss Kasiano and Graham. There the ones that got them on the front foot last year allowing Barba to flourish.
      Is till don't rate Josh Reynolds as high as most. A great competitor and great support player but his ball playing is ordinary to say the least.
      I think you will improve with Hodkinson at 7, very smart footballer but your forwards aren't getting the job done. Pritchard and Wee-Rex can't dominate because of the lack of go forward. Once Kasiano and Graham come back you will see the dogs of last year. Just my opinion though

Comment

Brainiac I know you're not a Maubs fan but we don't keep them to nil last night without some of his defence.

Remember he is new to the left, but he's getting it done.

And he ain't $BW, he ain't ever gonna be. I reckon you want him to be but it's not possible.

I will say for every $BW in a side you need a Maubs. The yin-yang thingy.

Dig it.

Still love your ratings. They are better when we lose.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
          Brainiac I know you're not a Maubs fan but we don't keep them to nil last night without some of his defence.

Remember he is new to the left, but he's getting it done.

And he ain't $BW, he ain't ever gonna be. I reckon you want him to be but it's not possible.

I will say for every $BW in a side you need a Maubs. The yin-yang thingy.

Dig it.

Still love your ratings. They are better when we lose.

I actually used to ne a Maubs fan I just think we can do more selection wise .he wouldnt start in my team.I complain a lot about forward yardage as I think its very important but at least he offers more than what Anasta did.
          He can be a fringe second rower and all but make it count if he did 40 tackles a game then be it .
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            I actually used to ne a Maubs fan I just think we can do more selection wise .he wouldnt start in my team.I complain a lot about forward yardage as I think its very important but at least he offers more than what Anasta did.
            He can be a fringe second rower and all but make it count if he did 40 tackles a game then be it .
            I look more at missed tackles, penalties conceded, dropped pill etc.

I rarely ever see Maubs rank in those stats.

He's not creative before the line. He's a hole runner and one of the best in the comp. He can sniff out a try or set one up on the run. And he saves plenty.

Both Maubs and AV had less tackles and run metres this week. The ball just went right more often this week. I didn't see The Boggs make a line break down the left though.

From what I've seen of Gurerra this year he's either injured or not fit cos he's been struggling. Corner has dropped a lot of pill and we know he's carrying a bad injury. I don't see many other options personally.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I thought 'Don Lane' played his role perfectly last night. Came on and played tight in the middle of the ruck. Was great in defence and made metres when he had the ball. I'd prefer him out on the edge where he can isolate a defender more. I would have given him at least 6 Brain.
              It is a very good read though really enjoyed it
              And the reason that Aiden Guerra ('Don Lane' WTF?) was out is that he was injured.

They eased him back into full contact by giving him a shot with the Jets. Form was not a worry...

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                And the reason that Aiden Guerra ('Don Lane' WTF?) was out is that he was injured.

They eased him back into full contact by giving him a shot with the Jets. Form was not a worry...
                Read brains player ratings, he called him Don Lane.
                I never questioned his form ism. I like him as a player and would start him over Maubs on the left

Comment

Read brains player ratings, he called him Don Lane.
                  I never questioned his form ism. I like him as a player and would start him over Maubs on the left
                  Sorry I didn't make that one clear, I was questioning why the OP called him Don Lane + suggested he was out due to a lack of form/ability (rather than injury.)

Comment

Working...
                  X