Melon's Wrap for 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melon's Wrap for 2009

Well I have seen it all....including a wooden spoon. Something I would have thought would only possibly venture to this club once every century if that. But I hear you say..."its taken 40 years for the next one"...

Well arseholes, hows it going to feel when we win it the next 2 or 3 years? Are you ready for that?

I am disgusted with the decision makers at our club. Im over the moon that Fittler has finally ****ed off. Im still dirty with Politis and the company he keeps that think they know best. Youve been set up Nick. They ****ed you over. I hope you learn from this.

As for Smith. I want one thing Brian. The Sack. I want you to sack the majority of this squad. I dont want to see another ball groping and dropping coconut anywhere near our 25. I want the cat o 9 tails to flail every little Gen Y C&^t that has shat on my magnificent Jersey. Every one.

I want a complete cleanout.

I would rather see a bunch of park players win teh spoon than over fed and over indulgent Cs.

What we didnt win in GFs - we will win is spoons Nick...a ****en hat trick.

I hope you and your hench men are satisfied. I hope the ballsup decisions you have allowed other Cs to make for you the past 4 or 5 years have left you shattered.

Are you shattered Nick? Because I ****ing am.

I hope the dopey ****s that think we have a decent 30 man squad see a hat trick of spoons. Whilst you all masterbate over meaningless stats and bullshit, I watch us get rolled by 30, 40 50.

Take the entire squad and shove it brothers. We are pathetic. 90% of our players are useless - the best we have wouldnt make first grade anywhere else.

Feel the burn Roosters. Burn in Hell.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=1325

Comment

No pal, you effiing relax. I want to vent. I think Ive earnt that much.

Comment

back at the club after the game,politis said next yera everything will be ok.
        i overheard him saying that they may play carney in the centres.
        he must have the same dealer as fittler.

we will see nothing for 2 years at least.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
          Well I have seen it all....including a wooden spoon. Something I would have thought would only possibly venture to this club once every century if that. But I hear you say..."its taken 40 years for the next one"...

Well arseholes, hows it going to feel when we win it the next 2 or 3 years? Are you ready for that?

I am disgusted with the decision makers at our club. Im over the moon that Fittler has finally ****ed off. Im still dirty with Politis and the company he keeps that think they know best. Youve been set up Nick. They ****ed you over. I hope you learn from this.

As for Smith. I want one thing Brian. The Sack. I want you to sack the majority of this squad. I dont want to see another ball groping and dropping coconut anywhere near our 25. I want the cat o 9 tails to flail every little Gen Y C&^t that has shat on my magnificent Jersey. Every one.

I would rather see a bunch of park players win teh spoon than over fed and over indulgent Cs.

I hope you and your hench men are satisfied. I hope the ballsup decisions you have allowed other Cs to make for you the past 4 or 5 years have left you shattered.

I hope the dopey ****s that think we have a decent 30 man squad see a hat trick of spoons. Whilst you all masterbate over meaningless stats and bullshit, I watch us get rolled by 30, 40 50.

Take the entire squad and shove it brothers. We are pathetic. 90% of our players are useless - the best we have wouldnt make first grade anywhere else.

Ahhh, Melon - the Martin Luther King of the Roosters. You have captured the zeitgeist.

Today is the first time in 36 years of following Easts that I actually despise our team.

Comment

''Today is the first time in 36 years of following Easts that I actually despise our team.''
            the exact same feeling that i ****en have,they are shit and they will not fkn improve

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post

Why is Nick deciding who plays where? I hope Smith tells him to shut the **** up, piss off and let him do the job he was hired to do. If not I hope Smith walks. Lets see if Nick steps into teh coach's box?

Im sick of the wrong people making the wrong decisions. Let the pros do their job.

More spoons for Nick.

Comment

What he said.

Comment

Carney in the centres? We should never have gone after him. Nick should not be involved in the selection of the team. Yes it might be his money that the club feeds itself off, but he should just be overlooking business decisions. That's why we've employed a coaching staff, to do exactly that. Coach the team.

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post

just like some bloke who doesnt answer his phone or return calls, i think i am surplus to needs also

Comment

Im with ya melon ( for the 1st time this season)

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                        just like some bloke who doesnt answer his phone or return calls, i think i am surplus to needs also
                        Soward wont return your calls?

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                          i couldnt get the ****en thing work.
                          their is love.
                          plenty of love for you my boy.

Comment

I'm with you Melon

I hope Politis is hurting as much as we are. The spoon is largely due to the inept reactive decisions made since he effed up the Bennett signature

And what the **** is he doing making comment on team selections for next year...stick to the boardroom and the let coach who you've paid $600K dictate what happens on the field

Comment

Its alright i cried on billys shoulder back at the club, there were more people in the bondi room than at the sfs

Comment

Working...
                              X