Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, definitely not worth the four stars. I'll give you half a star for your efforts in troll'ing though Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrow View Post
      ***threads about Mini must go***
      People starting threads about 'Mini Must go', must go!

Comment

I thought that the thread meant **mini must go!!** for another 3 year contract with the Roosters.

Superb.
        How good would that be? Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Am I alone in thinking that Anthony Minichiello is a MASSIVE liability to the Roosters? Am I watching something completely different to everyone else? Because I hear other Roosters fans rave on about how he's such a great player when all I see is an uncoordinated player who gets my heart in my mouth every time a bomb goes up or when he gets the football in attack. Definitely NOT captain material; not even first grade material.

How that guy won the Golden Boot and got selected for New South Wales AND Australia is beyond me. What's even worse is when I hear "great player" and "Minichiello" used in the same sentence by commentary. Its laughable. He doesn't even compare the slightest with players like Billy Slater, Greg Inglis, Ben Barba and Brett Stewart.

Keen to know what others think because I'm questioning my sanity.
          Go away!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks fur coat View Post
            troll alert...and yawn

thread closed.
            agree!!!

Comment

Working...
            X