X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTS and SKD

Congrats to Roger!

533761_10151376643173342_1788960817_n.jpg
    Last edited by justjuice1992; 04-15-2013, 11:06 PM.

Great and lovely pic.

Bloody hell SKD is a big unit, especially compared to RTS, who I would bet could still get into the movies at kids prices.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      Great and lovely pic.

Bloody hell SKD is a big unit, especially compared to RTS, who I would bet could still get into the movies at kids prices.
      I admire RTS' physique. He has an incredible frame and has great muscular development for his age. I don't mean his aesthetics, I mean his functional muscles. His calves, quads and glutes are well developed for his age... but his smaller and lighter frame mean those developed leg muscles can push his frame further and faster.
      Just released Mayday for iOS and Android! Download it for your iPhone / iPad OR for your Android Phone / Tablet

Comment

He has incredibly quick feet for legs that seem large for his frame. Also hope he does a lot of exercises, etc. that stabilise his knees, because with a step as sharp as his, he'll need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          He has incredibly quick feet for legs that seem large for his frame. Also hope he does a lot of exercises, etc. that stabilise his knees, because with a step as sharp as his, he'll need to.
          Agreed the kind of force he places on his knees and hips with those steps... must be huge and could be painful in later life.
          Just released Mayday for iOS and Android! Download it for your iPhone / iPad OR for your Android Phone / Tablet

Comment

Originally posted by hackthefortress View Post
            I admire RTS' physique. He has an incredible frame and has great muscular development for his age. I don't mean his aesthetics, I mean his functional muscles. His calves, quads and glutes are well developed for his age... but his smaller and lighter frame mean those developed leg muscles can push his frame further and faster.
            Is that you Mickey?
            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Generally players always come back better players after playing rep footy. Hopefully we see a percentage gain from both on return.

Comment

Originally posted by hackthefortress View Post
                Thanks for the info doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
                  Generally players always come back better players after playing rep footy. Hopefully we see a percentage gain from both on return.
                  Even though SKD will still be inside of him?

Comment

I notice Perrett is still in the squad. He can tie Roger's shoes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      Thanks for the info doctor.
                      No worries, I also do STD checks Thirteen, you might benefit from checkup

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                        Is that you Mickey?
                        Of course not, I couldn't spell aeshtetics nor would I know it means functional muscle.

hackthefortress the snapback doc.

Comment

Well RTS is 19 th man

Comment

Originally posted by Fittler2004 View Post
                            Well RTS is 19 th man
                            Good news. He needs to get more first grade experience before being thown into the rep cauldron, although being in that squad and training with them will certainly boost his confidence.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                              Of course not, I couldn't spell aeshtetics nor would I know it means functional muscle.

hackthefortress the snapback doc.
                              Hahahaha - I was comparing Functional Muscles to just plain aesthetic muscles, functional being legs, lower back core and aesthetic being biceps, lats, delts, traps (even though they are important, they are no where near as important as the functional ones)

Comment

Working...
                              X