Sonny Bill Williams Unlikely Starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
    2 World Cups and they are the most successful team in World Sport.. What a laugh.. Heard of the Brazilian Soccer Team or Real Madrid, Manchester United? The New York Yankees? Rugby is only the number 1 sport in New Zealand and a handful of pacific nation countries.. It does not rate on the world scale.
    You forgot one team.......the Russian Chess Team
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

2 World Cups and they are the most successful team in World Sport.. What a laugh.. Heard of the Brazilian Soccer Team or Real Madrid, Manchester United? The New York Yankees? Rugby is only the number 1 sport in New Zealand and a handful of pacific nation countries.. It does not rate on the world scale.
      You forgot another......The West Sydney Wanderers

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Lastly you are forgetting the fact that the Roosters soon will be the most successful team on the planet....12 premierships from 2013 to 2024.

Comment

the all blacks hold the record for the most ever wins by any sporting team since 1893.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterHouse View Post
            I really don't see what the attraction is to go back and play for the All Blacks, the truth of the matter is they are perennial RWC bridesmaids not to mention the fact that France almost pulled their pants down last time around.

If I were Sonny I'd stick with the Roosters, where you can rest assured you'll be treated like royalty - not McGaw's sidekick.
            You could say the same about the Roosters. Look how many time we've lost grand finals recently. We're the perennial NRL bridesmaids....do you fail to see the attraction of playing for Easts?

Sonny is a New Zealander. Most NZ boys grow up dreaming of playing for the All Blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade View Post
              You could say the same about the Roosters. Look how many time we've lost grand finals recently. We're the perennial NRL bridesmaids....do you fail to see the attraction of playing for Easts?

Sonny is a New Zealander. Most NZ boys grow up dreaming of playing for the All Blacks.
              Of the last three grandfinals we have lost, we were only outplayed by the opposition once, in that game against the riff.I can't tell you how many coffee tables I have smashed to pieces because of todd Byrne. Almost as many as I have smashed because of Perrett.

Apart from that, against the bogs and the drags, were two of the biggest stitch ups I have ever seen in my life. The latter was the most obvious of the two.All I can remember hearing were commentators say that they thought the refs were lucky that the score was a blow out otherwise they would have had a lot to answer to.

Who will ever forget this

320192-jeff-younis.jpg

:/ I knew the ghost of Finch would come back to haunt us but I never knew it would be in the form of his father.
              Last edited by davos; 04-20-2013, 04:17 PM.
              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

If we win back to back premierships it will be mainly because of Sonny Bill.

Comment

If SBW brings us two premierships and leaves then he is worth every damned cent.

We almost have the team to do it with him. One or two liabilities that need to go and we'd be unbeatable.
                  SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                    the all blacks hold the record for the most ever wins by any sporting team since 1893.
                    They have not even won 400 test matches. Our Roosters have over 1,000 victories.

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                      They have not even won 400 test matches. Our Roosters have over 1,000 victories.
                      sorry any international team I should say.

Comment

Working...
                      X