This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump on The Kennel

I logged backed into the Kennel to get stuck into them about the game.
    ive been in nz for the past 10 days, and I haven't had any internet access, so its been good to get stuck into them.
    so come join in on the fun, register (if you haven't already) under the same name you have here, back me up, and say something to those disgusting bullwog fans you've always wanted to say!

Do you feel like a big man now?

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
      Do you feel like a big man now?
      I feel better

Comment

was thinking about doing it till i saw "bullwog".... the word is offensive, My family had alot of trouble with it when they came here from Italy. so have fun being alone over there.
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
          was thinking about doing it till i saw "bullwog".... the word is offensive, My family had alot of trouble with it when they came here from Italy. so have fun being alone over there.
          thanks roosterman!

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
            thanks roosterman!
            I too am a wog but did not think twice about trying to cause a stir over there.

Comment

anyone that calls themself wog is an idiot, "Wog" is a derogatory term used against people of diverse ethnic origins other than so-called "white-Australians", It was used as an insult , the current generation are too simple to know that so now they call each other wog, my grandfather had a friend that was beaten almost to death because he stood up to a bunch of guys that called him a fkn wog.
              Last edited by IRoosterManI; 04-20-2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

anyone that calls themself wog is an idiot, "Wog" is a derogatory term used against people of diverse ethnic origins other than so-called "white-Australians", It was used as an insult , the current generation are too simple to know that so now they call each other wog, my grandfather had a friend that was beaten almost to death because i stood up to a bunch of guys that called him a fkn wog.
                times change and so does language. Kegs didn't mean anything by it. Get over yourself you big baby.

Comment

anyone that calls themself wog is an idiot, "Wog" is a derogatory term used against people of diverse ethnic origins other than so-called "white-Australians", It was used as an insult , the current generation are too simple to know that so now they call each other wog, my grandfather had a friend that was beaten almost to death because i stood up to a bunch of guys that called him a fkn wog.
                  Well part "wog" and I don't find it offensive to myself as I have no reason too, I was not bullied nor teased for it. I can't help if it if older generations have been slandered by this word but I was not so I don't find it offensive. Is it any different to when an African-American person calls them self a n****a?

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
                    times change and so does language. Kegs didn't mean anything by it. Get over yourself you big baby.
                    you said it for me, cheers chicken boy.

Comment

please stick to your youtube videos. it seems to be the only thing you are good at.

Comment

so im wrong for finding it offensive? idiots, you can all get fkd if you think ima get called a baby for finding a insult offensive, words dont fkn change just because YOU think so, or cos YOU were never called it, Its a god damn insult always has been thats why you used it for "Bullwogs" instead of bulldogs, anyway. wouldnt expect you pricks to understand it anyway your all simple and think you can say what you want and if someone finds it offense there the morons, Well sorry that isnt the case. if it wasnt for the "wogs" this country would still be eating grubs and living in shacks, you lazy pricks sit back and let all the "wogs" build you damn country, even now, go to a job site and see who is building for you. pricks. im out of this fkd up forum.

Comment

so im wrong for finding it offensive? idiots, you can all get fkd if you think ima get called a baby for finding a insult offensive, words dont fkn change just because YOU think so, or cos YOU were never called it, Its a god damn insult always has been thats why you used it for "Bullwogs" instead of bulldogs, anyway. wouldnt expect you pricks to understand it anyway your all simple and think you can say what you want and if someone finds it offense there the morons, Well sorry that isnt the case. if it was for the "wogs" this country would still be eating grubs and living in shacks, you lazy pricks sit back and let all the "wogs" build you damn country, even now, go to a job site and see who is building for you. pricks. im out of this fkd up forum.
                          Someones a closet doggies fan.

Comment

so im wrong for finding it offensive? idiots, you can all get fkd if you think ima get called a baby for finding a insult offensive, words dont fkn change just because YOU think so, or cos YOU were never called it, Its a god damn insult always has been thats why you used it for "Bullwogs" instead of bulldogs, anyway. wouldnt expect you pricks to understand it anyway your all simple and think you can say what you want and if someone finds it offense there the morons, Well sorry that isnt the case. if it wasnt for the "wogs" this country would still be eating grubs and living in shacks, you lazy pricks sit back and let all the "wogs" build you damn country, even now, go to a job site and see who is building for you. pricks. im out of this fkd up forum.
                            see you on youtube! don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                              please stick to your youtube videos. it seems to be the only thing you are good at.
                              yeah go and criticize Freddy again you turd. Go the might Panthers!!

Comment

Working...
                              X