X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravehalfbackPEARCE:296181
    Originally posted by Roostarz View Post
    So by near you meant location...?
    The OP implies that SKD can hold his own against Inglis. Not gonna reply to you again.
    It implies that he held his own against Inglis, which he did.

Really? You aren't? Aww

Comment

Originally posted by punky rooster:296173
      Originally posted by Roostarz View Post
      Who is saying SKD is near him?
      Are you a female? no offence meant...you know when you get an image in your head of what a poster looks like?
      well my image for you is a slightly chubby red headed female....just throwing that out there.. now back on topic, greg inglis is a muppet
      Greg Inglis a Muppet???? I'd have him wearing red white and blue in a heart beat.

One of the best players in the world who made some of our players look like Muppets in Rd 1.
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

I found this while checking out stuff on another league site. It was a bloke arguing with another person about why Hitler was a $ouff$ supporter. Here is his argument, it's pretty funny stuff and basically just another excuse to hang shit on $ouff$;

But he was a school dropout who was not wanted by the big neighbour to the east (Austria), told everyone he was far better than he really was (like Bunniesman), reportedly had only one brass ball, spent time in prison, and although his team won the Charity Shield (against Poland) and a surprise early season win against France, they spent the rest of the comp getting smashed at Starlingrad Oval, El Alamein Sports Ground and Normandy Stadium, and was reduced to pitiful rubble before the finals in Japan.
        The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
          Greg Inglis a Muppet???? I'd have him wearing red white and blue in a heart beat.

One of the best players in the world who made some of our players look like Muppets in Rd 1.
          i wouldn't want him anywhere near our club....success has its limits and he is the limit as far as i'm concerned....
          Regardless of my opinion of him prior to his involvement with the rabbits, playing for that scum is enough reason to ban him from ever pulling on the red white and blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            Inglis is a ****head who has earned any misfortunes visited upon him.
            Keep that attitude going and we could end up bff's Furry...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Inglis is a ****head who has earned any misfortunes visited upon him.
              But still a very good player. If we judge them by things other than their football plaing ability, then majority of them would be what you called him.

Comment

5 years ago I wouldn't have wanted $BW in our jersey. Now I dont want him out of it.
                I would take GI. Might need to use a high pressure hose on him to get rid of the Rabbit-ness in him, but yeah, I'd have him.
                Every player looks better in our jersey than they did in their previous jersey, and the their possible future jersey.
                Last edited by Muffdaddy; 04-22-2013, 10:35 AM.
                Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Originally posted by Bahhhhhhhhhhh View Post
                  Fair enough
                  Mate, how ya goin?
                  Why are you being so well behaved?

Cut loose for fark sake.

Comment

Working...
                  X