Kennedy to the Wests Tigers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
    I wont call Marty soft either if he does that. I am not asking for much but while he is at it add Slater, Luke, Ennis, Watmough, Matai and the Stewart Brothers to the hit list.
    This could be the start of a new thread!!
    The chookpens bucket list, or MK's make a wish foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
      The Wests Tigers are sniffing around Sydney Roosters hardman Martin Kennedy.

Hailed as a future rep star a couple of years ago, Kennedy is coming off the bench at the Roosters but sees himself as a starting player.

He’d be a handy pick-up for Mick Potter’s strugglers.

Kennedy is under contract with the Roosters until the end of 2014.

Read more at Sportal.com.au

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/kenned...#ixzz2RAKviWGM

Im not sure what to think about Kennedy. He can be ruthless if he hits top form, yet he is too hot and cold for my liking. Although he has been steadily getting better this year, I wouldn't mind seeing how he goes for the rest of this year before making a decision.
      Who is this Martin Kennedy?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        Who is this Martin Kennedy?
        graham kennedys son
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
          No, let him go, he's ok, but too small to be an intimidaqting front rower, we have a few of them on the books already, he can board with Anasta, and they can relive their glory days with the Roosters.
          Too small is he, he is actually 2 inches taller & weighs about 10 kg more than Matt Scott, he seems to be big enough to be one of the best props in the game!

Comment

If I were Martin Kennedy, I'd watch that over and over again, before every game.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

i was thinking why marty would want to go to the tiggas and the only reason i could think of is braith in the 7 jumper as a motivator.

we all have seen his skill level at 6 but now i feel any opposition team would be crapping bricks at his presence in 7 his, skill ,step and kicking game, elusive foot work and unbeatable speed. The tiggas staff obviously know there shit because of braith at 7 so marty should fit right in on the wing
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

If Martin Kennedy takes on board some of Sam the Beast Moa's attitude, it would help.

He's doing better but he's being eclipsed by other forwards in the team.
                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster:296690
                  No, let him go, he's ok, but too small to be an intimidaqting front rower, we have a few of them on the books already, he can board with Anasta, and they can relive their glory days with the Roosters.
                  Too small? That'll do me 3.
                  What have u been watching?
                  Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Marty Kennedy ‏@MartyKennedy89

What's all this about me leaving @sydneyroosters and heading over to the @Wests_Tigers ? #Easts #Represent1908

Comment

Originally posted by Roostarz View Post
                      Marty Kennedy ‏@MartyKennedy89

What's all this about me leaving @sydneyroosters and heading over to the @Wests_Tigers ? #Easts #Represent1908
                      one thing is for sure, he loves the club, and that's rare in players these days.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                        one thing is for sure, he loves the club, and that's rare in players these days.
                        Yess it comes across as he does love easts - I saw him today walking across the stadium car park and his gummy left foot is so noticeable whilst he walks - no leaverage in toe to heal action and I wondered if it impacts on his running I luv to see him rip into st merge on Thursday

Comment

IMO the Roosters have to let either Tasi or Kennedy if not both go.

I dont think they are needed having JWH, Mao, FPN, Ailaomai, Liu, Evans, Nappa, Tago, LOD & Moga who all play prop is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane:297202

I dont think they are needed having JWH, Mao, FPN, Ailaomai, Liu, Evans, Nappa, Tago, LOD & Moga who all play prop is enough.
                            Depth Mickey, depth...

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane:297202

Tau tau is big enough but his best possie is centre..

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                                Tau tau is big enough but his best possie is centre..
                                I thought I would just throw him in or otherwise my post would have made sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X