Fox Sports: Classic Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Sports: Classic Match

If anyone is watching the 2005 Chooks vs Dragons match or if anyone has recorded it and watch it later. After Roosters 2nd and 3rd try (Chris Walker's tries) they cut to a young kid in the stands decked out in rooster gear. Saw it at a very quick glance but does this look like a young josh reynolds to anyone else?

Is that the game where fittler steps hornby and goes under the posts
    " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

nah Fittlers last year was 04

Comment

pretty sure its the game where Cooper scores in the corner and Matthew Head kicks the goal from the side line to win......

Comment

yeah was at that game, you just knew he wouldnt miss that kick, gutted after that game.
          My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
          My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsta:297429
            pretty sure its the game where Cooper scores in the corner and Matthew Head kicks the goal from the side line to win......
            Yep I was sitting down that end where cooper scored. And u knew that Garmin kick was going over. I think that was the same game where Tupou was over out wide down the other end but spilt it. It would have won the game.

As poor as saints have been on occasions this year, we are no certainties. Both teams always lift for this match.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Josh rynolds is or was a massive fittler & roosters fan

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                Yep I was sitting down that end where cooper scored. And u knew that Garmin kick was going over. I think that was the same game where Tupou was over out wide down the other end but spilt it. It would have won the game.

As poor as saints have been on occasions this year, we are no certainties. Both teams always lift for this match.
                yep that surley is the game were topou had th line wide open and dropped the pass

Comment

have a look at Keith Galloway's twitter, he's screenshotted it and posted it up. It's definitely Reynolds

Comment

Originally posted by gaz View Post
                    If anyone is watching the 2005 Chooks vs Dragons match or if anyone has recorded it and watch it later. After Roosters 2nd and 3rd try (Chris Walker's tries) they cut to a young kid in the stands decked out in rooster gear. Saw it at a very quick glance but does this look like a young josh reynolds to anyone else?
                    379884_501996919848273_2092241542_n.jpg

Comment

Yeh, watching the replay and it definitely looks like him lol

Comment

Was that the game that we failed to complete our first 10 or so sets of 6?

Comment

Yep that was the one...

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                            Was that the game that we failed to complete our first 10 or so sets of 6?
                            The Roosters dropped the ball 3 times in their 1st 3 sets.

Once Finch went off the Dragons came home.

Comment

Working...
                            X