Our Defence and Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justjuice1992 View Post
    We forgot how to wrestle against Canberra.
    And catch the ball. How many completed sets did we have in the second half ?
    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
      And catch the ball. How many completed sets did we have in the second half ?
      Not many.. All I remember is just about the whole game Canberra would play the ball and run from dummy-half before we're even back to the 10.

Comment

Originally posted by justjuice1992 View Post
        Not many.. All I remember is just about the whole game Canberra would play the ball and run from dummy-half before we're even back to the 10.
        The Canberra forwards just dived at the Roosters feet. If we tried to slow this down, we got penalised.

Comment

Originally posted by debbiesr View Post
          Yes all do the wrestling well except Marty Kennedy who thinks that it's time to have a laze about for a minute on top of the opposition and never seems to get off them.
          He is pretty bad for that isn't he. So many times I've expected the ref to blow the whistle, because he takes an eternity to clear the tackle. It's probably the only bad part to his game at the moment. Everything else has improved, except him laying in the tackle for a touch too long.

Comment

Working...
          X