I wonderrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonderrrrr

who is going to be the first on here to complain that the team is announced last out of all sides

Why is mni still at fb, Why is Skidmark in the centres running like a crab,Why is Pearce at halfback even though he has never proven himself on the bigstage,Why is Friend in the dummyhalf even though he is overweight,Why is SBW in the team even though he missed the preseason, Why is kennedy and LOD still on the bench.

HAPPY ?????
    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

lol to funny
      i was talking about people on here ranting that when the team's are announced our's is always the last to be announced

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
        Why is mni still at fb, Why is Skidmark in the centres running like a crab,Why is Pearce at halfback even though he has never proven himself on the bigstage,Why is Friend in the dummyhalf even though he is overweight,Why is SBW in the team even though he missed the preseason, Why is kennedy and LOD still on the bench.

HAPPY ?????
        Why don't Bosden/Tasi/Evans/Napa/Ailomai/Seluini/Oldfield get a start? They're miles better than anyone in our team.

Does anyone know if any of them have played for Newtown at all this year?

Comment

I heard a nasty rumor that benny Jones was back at our club. Can anyone confirm if this is true ???

If so, he can come in for Maloney and Riley Jacks in for Pearce.

Brad Barrett for SBW also.
          Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

I think it's always the same guy.. So this doesn't deserve a thread.

Comment

Bosden not named for Newtown this week, anyone know if he is injured?, maybe 18th man vs the panthers this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by justjuice1992 View Post
                I think it's always the same guy.. So this doesn't deserve a thread.
                Even though you've just contributed to it.
                Originally posted by turk-283
                Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
                  Even though you've just contributed to it.
                  Well.. Gotta let them know

Comment

I heard a nasty rumor that benny Jones was back at our club. Can anyone confirm if this is true ???

Damn we would shine. They should give us the premiership automatically.

Comment

Please davos don't even joke about that guy, him playing in our first grade side ever again is my worst nightmare!!

Ben Jones is not even up to park footy standards, i just can not believe for the life of me why on earth the Jets got him?? Are they going out of their way to not go back to back for some reason??
                      The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

when will they kick out parra and re introduce the jets back to the comp and becomes the pride of the league
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                        X