Anyone going to Townsville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Townsville?

Just wondered if anyone was heading up to the game against the Cowboys.
    We could certainly do with all the support we can get up there.
    We are going up for the game.
    Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

not me pauline.

going to the mandy game over the school holidays with the family, and hopefully get to henson
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I'll be there, proudly sitting amongst the Cowboys faithful in a corporate box

Comment

I'm heading up there with the missus, there are about 10-15 others i know of that are going

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
          not me pauline.

going to the mandy game over the school holidays with the family, and hopefully get to henson
          Will miss seeing you and the family this year, with some luck we will get a game on the GC next year.

Comment

The meet & greet is at the Townsville Sports Centre, anyone know where that is in relation to the CBD?

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
              The meet & greet is at the Townsville Sports Centre, anyone know where that is in relation to the CBD?
              If it's after dark, just get some of the locals to smile and they'll lead the way.
              SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Holly and I are heading up. First time going to townsville so should be interesting

Comment

the meet and greet field is about 5 mins out of town

Comment

You mean we're not going to Darwin this year???,

what a shame, bring back Noycey!!!!
                    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Originally posted by davos View Post
                      You mean we're not going to Darwin this year???,

what a shame, bring back Noycey!!!!
                      I saw Noycey down at Henson a couple of weeks ago in his Sharks gear.
                      Geez he looks good out of our colours....
                      Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Originally posted by Muffdaddy View Post
                        I saw Noycey down at Henson a couple of weeks ago in his Sharks gear.
                        Geez he looks good out of our colours....
                        Ha ha love it Muffdaddy could never cop Gargomyle no personality lol.

Comment

My wife and I are travelling down with our 7 yr old son from Mossman, NthQld, so will look forward to seeing other chookies at the meet and greet and the game.

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                            Ive never heard of it PKR.If they mean the sports reserve thats in North Ward a 30min stroll from the CBD.The best places to stay in Tsv if you are Comming up are in the CBD as the buses leave from behind the cowboys leagues club in Sturt St to the stadium and then will bring you back to the Club after the game to celebrate another roosters win with a couple of beers then walk accross the road to the holiday inn or over the bridge to palmer st.Dont hire a car and drive out there as if the game is a sellout you will could trapped in the car park for an hour or more trying to get out of it, so jump on a bus its the way to go.Hope this helps.

Comment

Im heading up to Townsville ... Have ticket in the away supporters bay

Comment

Working...
                              X