No announcement yet.

Is this Manly's moment of truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC that was a very ordinary Roosters team, a reserve grade Brisbane towelled us as well. We are a different beast this year, If we play to our potential we'll win.

Comment

I'm expecting something special from JWH with this game,take it up another level and lead the forwards in this epic battle.
      FPN should be chomping at the bit getting back in the side and when he's on he can be devastating.
      We need Marty to fire which he will after seeing JWH tear it up.
      Roosters by 16.

Comment

I like our chances. Manly are coming off two energy-sapping matches against Souths and St George, while Easts had a much easier time last week against Penrith and won with plenty in hand.

Stewart is a big loss for them.

Robinson will have our lads primed and ready.

Easts by 14.

Comment

Originally posted by ARES View Post
          I'm expecting something special from JWH with this game,take it up another level and lead the forwards in this epic battle.
          FPN should be chomping at the bit getting back in the side and when he's on he can be devastating.
          We need Marty to fire which he will after seeing JWH tear it up.
          Roosters by 16.
          ARES,
          JWH has been on fire all year, I'm pretty sure big Marty has been watching him too. What makes you think it will be this weekend that Marty decides to fire up too?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
            ARES,
            JWH has been on fire all year, I'm pretty sure big Marty has been watching him too. What makes you think it will be this weekend that Marty decides to fire up too?
            JWH has been on fire and now he's up against his old club at Brookie,it doesn't get much tougher then that,so i can see JWH really playing his heart out in this one and wanting take it up another level to lift the troops.
            Marty's been improving each game and yes we really need him to rip in and domminate Manly's forwards to get a roll on,i think this can be his game to shine and show what he is capable of doing,i'm talking about getting some real mongrel happening,and why Marty this weekend because this will be our toughest game so far this year,what better time is there to stand and deliver something special.

Comment

Originally posted by ARES View Post
              JWH has been on fire and now he's up against his old club at Brookie,it doesn't get much tougher then that,so i can see JWH really playing his heart out in this one and wanting take it up another level to lift the troops.
              Marty's been improving each game and yes we really need him to rip in and domminate Manly's forwards to get a roll on,i think this can be his game to shine and show what he is capable of doing,i'm talking about getting some real mongrel happening,and why Marty this weekend because this will be our toughest game so far this year,what better time is there to stand and deliver something special.
              Love your optimism, I hope MK goes off but I'm not holding my breathe

Comment

If JWH goes up another level he might explode.

Comment

He nearly exploded in his first game against Manly at the SFS a few years ago.

Out of control that day.

Comment

Manly have had several hard games in arow we have had simple games. Manly would be feeling itI expect the chooks to rip manly to shreds.ill be surprised if lose but then again i only like doing ratings when we lose.......Mini man of the match........lol
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I hardly doubt the most consistent side of the past decade is going to face their moment of truth in a Round 9 game against us.

Surely no one actually believes that this is what it's all boiled down to for them? Ridiculous thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        I hardly doubt the most consistent side of the past decade is going to face their moment of truth in a Round 9 game against us.

Surely no one actually believes that this is what it's all boiled down to for them? Ridiculous thread.
                        Agreed. It's a more important game for us. We drop this we face a tough trip to Nth Qld, followed by a game vs Storm. We could realistically be 6-5 going into a bye and origin.

Comment

Manly haven't set the world on fire this year, I'm talking season 2013 and the Roosters have been the better side. If it's a big test for us then it's just as big a test for them, I hope we smash them, arrogant phuks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                            Manly haven't set the world on fire this year, I'm talking season 2013 and the Roosters have been the better side. If it's a big test for us then it's just as big a test for them, I hope we smash them, arrogant phuks.
                            Who cares, premierships aren't won in the first half of the season, Manly have years of football behind them proving how good a side they are and they've already proven they have the ability to win the biggest games. We've still got a lot to prove with a reasonably new squad under a new coach.

This game will say a lot more about our side than it will theirs.

Comment

jwh will hgave anothermassive game against his old club! he knows who hurts and where to hit them!

Comment

Manly have played a very agressive style game and it has worked well against us in the past.But this is a diffrent easts side this year.They have some tough boys in the chooks pack this year, we have the heavyweight champion of NZ in the back row so if any of the manly wannabee tough guys feel like having a crack then step right up boys Sonny wont be intimidated neither will JWH and young Cordner.Kennedy has to step up on monday night, this game will show how much ticker hes got and im hoping he will have a big game.We will cut tham to shreds out wide.Chooks by 14.

Comment

Working...
                                X