Meet and Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet and Greet

Can anyone advise the times of the meet and greet in Townsville?

From the Members lounge...

Attention all Members attending our Round 10 away clash with the North Queensland Cowboys - We would like to extend an invitation to our EXCLUSIVE “Meet & Greet” opportunity with the team this weekend while they are in Townsville.

WHEN:
    Friday, 17th May

WHERE:
    Townsville Sports Reserve
    Townsville Sport & Recreation Precinct
    Warburton Street, North Ward, Townsville

TIME:
    6pm – 6:30pm Training
    6:30pm – 7pm Meet & Greet

We hope you can get along to meet your team and enjoy the big game.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Attention all Members attending our Round 10 away clash with the North Queensland Cowboys - We would like to extend an invitation to our EXCLUSIVE “Meet & Greet” opportunity with the team this weekend while they are in Townsville.

WHEN:
      Friday, 17th May

WHERE:

TIME:

nice idea

Comment

Thank you very much, on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Coupdeville View Post
          Thank you very much, on the road
          Coup,
          If you go to the event, appreciate if you can share how it went.
          Thanks. Axe
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

WHEN:
            Friday, 17th May

WHERE:

TIME:

I'm glad they're not overdoing the training.......

Comment

We just got here, came to meet and greet two years ago (last time played in Townsville) and there would of been 30 people, there would be closer to 300 here at moment

Comment

Originally posted by Coupdeville View Post
                We just got here, came to meet and greet two years ago (last time played in Townsville) and there would of been 30 people, there would be closer to 300 here at moment
                good news coupe. send some pics as us gold coasties and brissos dont get to see the roosters
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                  good news coupe. send some pics as us gold coasties and brissos dont get to see the roosters
                  Yea! Feel like im living in Timbuctoo

Comment

Regardless of how our boys are doing on the field, OFF the field they are champions, no questions asked. We drove 6 hours south, combatted roadworks, bad weather, finally making it at the training session at about 6.25, sadly missing the training but arriving in time for the meet and greet.

The Roosters PR work is second to none. When we came to the meet and greet two years ago there were approximately 30 people, Friday night there was about 250 probably more. The guys were fantastic and an absolute pleasure to speak too. I have never been prouder to be a tragic roosters man. I have been a supporter since I was 8 and am now 43 even though I have spent my entire life with the exception of 6 odd years living in NQ. I cop a lot flack about being a roosters man although pretty much being born and bred NQ.

My 7 year old son is now a roosters tragic and I would suspect that the roosters through great work are followed by many NQ youths and I can honestly say in the last ten years of travelling to Townsville for the Roosters match the amount of roosters jerseys at the ground swells every year and we were in fine song at the match in teaming rain. There were kids and especially ladies (courtesy I suspect of SBW) everywhere at the ground in Roosters attire.

I can only hope that I can fulfil a life long ambition in relation to sitting and watching the boys at our home field in the company of 5000+ roosters fans and more importantly in the chookpen to really feel the pride of being a roosters man.

I have attached some photos, and I hope they work.

Just quickly,

SBW, never met a more shy humble human being, who was patient, polite although being mobbed by roosters fans

Martin KENNEDY, although I like most can be critical of his performances on field (mistakes, penalties etc), what an absolute champion, as was Boyd CORDNER!!

BBQ Maloney was funny and entertaining, AUBS a gentlemen, JWH well I think he is the back bone of the roosters, I didn't think I could love another like MORLEY but JWH has now taken his spot in my heart.

Just wanted you to give you an insight into a fantastic couple of nights at Townsville.

Hope to see you all in the Chookpen one day on game day.

228498_10151500054213451_856687951_n.jpg249110_10151500054153451_1007799175_n.jpg601766_10151500054988451_95588125_n.jpg922710_10151500054618451_1575888630_n.jpg936203_10151500070268451_1000695176_n.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the updates Coupdeville....love the pics

Comment

Could hear the chanting from the Roosters fans on the TV. Awesome stuff Coup, nice photos too.

JWH is a legend, spends hours everyday giving back to the fans, can't speak highly enough of the bloke.

Comment

Awesome stuff, Coups.

I lost my voice at the game. There was a nice passionate gathering of Roosters fans there.

Great night, despite the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Coupdeville:304126
                            Regardless of how our boys are doing on the field, OFF the field they are champions, no questions asked. We drove 6 hours south, combatted roadworks, bad weather, finally making it at the training session at about 6.25, sadly missing the training but arriving in time for the meet and greet.

The Roosters PR work is second to none. When we came to the meet and greet two years ago there were approximately 30 people, Friday night there was about 250 probably more. The guys were fantastic and an absolute pleasure to speak too. I have never been prouder to be a tragic roosters man. I have been a supporter since I was 8 and am now 43 even though I have spent my entire life with the exception of 6 odd years living in NQ. I cop a lot flack about being a roosters man although pretty much being born and bred NQ.

My 7 year old son is now a roosters tragic and I would suspect that the roosters through great work are followed by many NQ youths and I can honestly say in the last ten years of travelling to Townsville for the Roosters match the amount of roosters jerseys at the ground swells every year and we were in fine song at the match in teaming rain. There were kids and especially ladies (courtesy I suspect of SBW) everywhere at the ground in Roosters attire.

I can only hope that I can fulfil a life long ambition in relation to sitting and watching the boys at our home field in the company of 5000+ roosters fans and more importantly in the chookpen to really feel the pride of being a roosters man.

I have attached some photos, and I hope they work.

Just quickly,

SBW, never met a more shy humble human being, who was patient, polite although being mobbed by roosters fans

Martin KENNEDY, although I like most can be critical of his performances on field (mistakes, penalties etc), what an absolute champion, as was Boyd CORDNER!!

BBQ Maloney was funny and entertaining, AUBS a gentlemen, JWH well I think he is the back bone of the roosters, I didn't think I could love another like MORLEY but JWH has now taken his spot in my heart.

Just wanted you to give you an insight into a fantastic couple of nights at Townsville.

Hope to see you all in the Chookpen one day on game day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1161[/ATTACH]
                            Thanks for that mate...its supporters like you that make the club really great.

Comment

Coupdeville, thanks very much for providing the pics and a summary of your time at the meet and greet. Really pleased to hear the players and club were in good form and well done for attending that game in those conditions.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X