The chequered path of Mr Myles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imadog View Post
    He has been a Rooster much longer than he was a Bulldog. Is your culture so innocuous that it has no effect.

You can't keep blaming the bulldogs, that's just soft.
    I wouldn't say it's innocuous but :Willie has had an effect.....

Comment

Originally posted by Procarlos View Post
      I wouldn't say it's innocuous but :Willie has had an effect.....
      Once again, it doesn't matter if Willie Mason is the reincarnation of Idi Amin, it doesn't entitle any Rooster or Bulldog an excuse to do the things that have occurred.

It's about managing your own personal brand and being accountable.

Regardless, I'm over all that shit.
      Last edited by Imadog; 09-11-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Your right we did bring this shit on ourselves....

On a side note I was really disappointed with O'mealy...id didnt expeect him to whimper out like he did

Comment

Originally posted by Procarlos View Post
          Your right we did bring this shit on ourselves....

On a side note I was really disappointed with O'mealy...id didnt expeect him to whimper out like he did
          O'Meley was one of my favourite all time Dogs.

Unfortunately, he had been a spent force for a couple of seasons. He played for the Northern Eagles at 17/18. He had 10 years in first grade in the most physical position on the field and he was one of the smaller props going around.

Comment

I thought he was great for us last year. Played 24 games (only missed 2), only made less than 95 metres 5 times, averaged 14 runs for 114 metres. Not the 2001-2004 Mark O'Meley of old, obviously, but continued his solid 2005-2007 form, and showed plenty of leadership, aggression, made the hard yards, and hit like a tank.

This season was the one that broke him. He had the responsibility of leading our pack, but injury and poor form cost him and us the season.
            Last edited by The Mack; 09-11-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X