the bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the bye

Some say the bye works magic. ( gives players rest / more preparation & of course the 2 points.) But it killed us tonight imo , we lost our rhythm. Looked scrappy & out of tune. Your thoughts?

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
    Some say the bye works magic. ( gives players rest / more preparation & of course the 2 points.) But it killed us tonight imo , we lost our rhythm. Looked scrappy & out of tune. Your thoughts?
    Coupled with the 3 backing up from origin I think it had a massive effect. Para used their 'week' and motivated themselves positively as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrooster View Post
      Coupled with the 3 backing up from origin I think it had a massive effect. Para used their 'week' and motivated themselves positively as well.
      Lining up excuses for SKD already lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
        Lining up excuses for SKD already lol..
        Did I? You reading too much into things again?

SKD was very poor. The poorest on field.

Comment

skid must be gonski?

Comment

They motivated themselves in the firing line.
            Last edited by ROC181; 06-08-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

I have always thought the bye being a bad thing is the biggest crock of $hit I've ever heard. Players need the rest. Its a cop out reason. We miss out front row and just gave away too many penaltys. Once our beast conned back we will regain that defend at all cost attitude.
              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Way too funny...motivated themselves positively by sacking 12..
                Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

a week of training without origin player plus them backing up and still not having our two starting props, were all factors, thank fark it was parra we played.

Comment

Working...
                  X