• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
    Lol..
    You forgot Mr .......ed

Comment

• Back onto the thread topic, a lot was being mentioned at the start of the year about guys like Rhyse Martin, Jack Goodsell and Taane Milne. How have they been going so far this year and are any of them a chance to replace SKD if he keeps faltering.
      Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

• Poor MK..

With everyone wanting to see SKDumb get the arse he is next in line as forum whipping boy..

Comment

• I might starting easing off MK. Apparently he's only given away 10 penalties this year. Ofcourse it's still the most of any Roosters, but I thought he'd given away at least 100.

I hold my breath whenever he makes a tackle and lays all over the ball carrier like he wants to spoon him all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            I might starting easing off MK. Apparently he's only given away 10 penalties this year. Ofcourse it's still the most of any Roosters, but I thought he'd given away at least 100.

I hold my breath whenever he makes a tackle and lays all over the ball carrier like he wants to spoon him all night.
            I was surprised by that stat as well. The problem is, all of his penalties are for the same thing - not getting off the tackled player quick enough. Other players get pinged for a range of things, but with MK, it is the same thing every time.

I like MK, but you would think he could really concentrate on this aspect of his game and correct it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
              the use of there / their / they're
              gets an absolute hammering as well ?
              I think it's a lost cause with "they're", "there" and "their". I bet that in 50 years we'll just have "there" and the other two spellings will have faded into "old usage" status. Sad but true.

Comment

• Smart phones are creating a dumb generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                  I think it's a lost cause with "they're", "there" and "their". I bet that in 50 years we'll just have "there" and the other two spellings will have faded into "old usage" status. Sad but true.
                  Nooooooooooooooo we can't give into them, the importance of language cannot be underestimated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
                    Nooooooooooooooo we can't give into them, the importance of language cannot be underestimated!
                    There, their, they're, Arty.
                    Twill be all rite.
                    Truly ruly it will be.

Comment

• Sorry.
                      Couldn't help myself LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                        There, their, they're, Arty.
                        Twill be all rite.
                        Truly ruly it will be.

I guess my response to that should be LMFAOWROF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
                          I guess my response to that should be LMFAOWROF!
                          You gotta laugh mate.....or go mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost:309479
                            Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                            the use of there / their / they're
                            gets an absolute hammering as well ?
                            Who cares?

Language schmanguage....I prefer to make my own anyway...

Comment

Working...
                            X